Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 144 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-08-2016, 05:01 PM   #1145
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Just played two phenomenal games in my Cowboys cfm using my all-madden set , I'm very happy with everything I saw and I'm staying put where I'm at with my all-madden slider set.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:04 PM   #1146
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko I was using All-Madden with your latest update and it was better I just saw a ton of AI sacks. I had probably 2-3 seconds to get rid of the ball. It was against the Chiefs too. I was playing as the Panthers. Also I turn off switch assist and I think I need that turned on because I give up too many big plays still.
Turn off assists and visual feedbacks. It creates bugs. Learn how to take better angles with your tackles. Panthers don't have that great of an O Line. But u can bump user pass block up to 53. Use the offensive line protection option (LB button on Xbox one)

Last edited by Flazko; 01-08-2016 at 05:09 PM.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:12 PM   #1147
Rookie

OVR: 1

I was using the All Pro slider set. In both games of mine I only had about 30 rushing yds per game with Alfred Morris carrying it about 16 times. I did learn one thing and that is never force a pass... if theres nothing there and a defender is hot on your butt just get rid of the ball.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:17 PM   #1148
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
I was using the All Pro slider set. In both games of mine I only had about 30 rushing yds per game with Alfred Morris carrying it about 16 times. I did learn one thing and that is never force a pass... if theres nothing there and a defender is hot on your butt just get rid of the ball.
Haha true.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:19 PM   #1149
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Everyone,

"ON FIELD VISUAL FEEDBACK" CREATES A BUG WHEN IT COMES TO SHEEDDING BLOCKS, YOU WILL SEE TOO MANY SACKS, TURN IT OFF!! I suggested all assists and visual feedbacks off for a reason. They create bugs
Old 01-08-2016, 09:38 PM   #1150
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
Paul,

Try varying what formations and what runs you use when running the ball. I struggled mightily running the ball my first couple seasons when I was tweaking settings. Even struggled at first using the current settings.

I kept trying to force power running with the Eagles my first few years because I signed some mauling run blockers and had Murray and Mathews at RB. But OL got decimated with injuries and I couldn't run to save my life.

I've started finding more success when I mixed up my approach. Started using more inside zone runs from shotgun (or singleback, or I form, really). I have a quicker RB now with little power, but if he gets upfield and runs north-south, I've been regularly pushing him over 100.

Sweeps rarely work, as every time I run them, the CPU has a CB out in zone out where the sweep is going. But they work occasionally, and I can get some good gains doing stretch/outside zone stuff outside.

Mix it up and I bet you can get it going. Just find what works!
Old 01-08-2016, 10:40 PM   #1151
Pro

OVR: 4

I played as Dallas against the Eagles with the new all madden set. I won the game 26 to 24 and completely dominated time of possession running 75 plays to Philadelphia's 42. Other than that, it was a good game.
Old 01-09-2016, 12:16 AM   #1152
Rookie

I'm loving the new set too Flaz. The penalty issues feel like they've been totally ironed out. There still there but not overly so. I love the new animation for DPI in this years game. Looks great and realistic as opposed to the old canned crap in older games.

Got my running game really cranking lately. Much more successfully than I had been doing before anyway.

Was ripping on a 5 game winning streak until my RBs decided to cough up the ball on the SAME animation vs. the Seahawks in my last game. One returned for a TD. Ended up losing by two TDs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »