Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 146 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2016, 12:14 PM   #1161
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

The thing I like most about these sliders is the different games I get. It really feels like it's all about how you match up against an opponent. I shut out the Jets 16-0. Then went on to beat the Falcons 27-24.. then got crushed by the Pats 38-17. haha. Tom Brady Ripped my secondary apart.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:29 PM   #1162
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0

Have to agree with Millennium there is something with the All-Madden that makes it so much more difficult. The coverage is unreliable. Something is evident specifically I just can't put my finger on it.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:39 PM   #1163
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm not having any problems with the all madden set. I've had smooth fun games. Stats look good. Scores are good. Plays are legit. Idk. Maybe you need to use my all pro set or find an other set that best suiyssuits you.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:40 PM   #1164
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Mostly in coverage and outside pursuit angles. Again - NOTHING to do with your sliders as I've tried a few All Madden sets to the same conclusion.

Still enjoy your All Pro sliders a ton, and really love the game as a whole.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I'm throwing to every time of route. Once again im not having any trouble in all madden, everything looks fine to me, it is a video game nothing is gonna be 100% legit, that's in the actual coding of the game, sliders are just tuning to limit the bs madden can bring . But use the all pro if you enjoy that.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:42 PM   #1165
MVP

OVR: 6

Only thing I've ever noticed with All-Madden versus All-Pro is the likliehood of random players just going ham.

Like when I played the Giants night before last. Held Beckham and Cruz down fairly well but got blown up by Dwayne Harris (almost 200 yards receiving).

Some of it can be attributed to my weak secondary after Desmond Trufant, but I've seen it happen in previous years in situations you would never expect it to happen.

All in all I don't find it too bad either way. I like games now and then where you are just like who IS this guy and what did he eat for breakfast!?!?!!?!? Don't like them happening too often because it feels like players aren't playing at their intended ratings.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:43 PM   #1166
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Have any of you guys lost using my All-Pro set?
Old 01-09-2016, 03:44 PM   #1167
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Only thing I've ever noticed with All-Madden versus All-Pro is the likliehood of random players just going ham.

Like when I played the Giants night before last. Held Beckham and Cruz down fairly well but got blown up by Dwayne Harris (almost 200 yards receiving).

Some of it can be attributed to my weak secondary after Desmond Trufant, but I've seen it happen in previous years in situations you would never expect it to happen.

All in all I don't find it too bad either way. I like games now and then where you are just like who IS this guy and what did he eat for breakfast!?!?!!?!? Don't like them happening too often because it feels like players aren't playing at their intended ratings.
That's weird dude. I haven't seen any of that. I just played the Giants last night as the Cowboys and I held them to 288 total yards. Beckham has 101 yards catching and 1 td, I won 17-1317-13.

Give my All-Pro set a try. The only thing that bothers me with all pro is it's inconsistent when it comes to the cpu offense. They fail majority of the time to keep a drive on me. Maybe it's just my play style. I'm going to use my all pro in one cfm and my all-madden in an other. And see the difference

Last edited by Flazko; 01-09-2016 at 03:48 PM.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:49 PM   #1168
MVP

OVR: 6

Yea I mean its just a general trend I've noticed with All madden through the years.

I could've held him a bit lower but did give up one 65 yard reception cause of a missed tackle.

I'll be able to better see the results of the set through some more games. Will keep an eye on sack totals and what situations they're coming in which was my only real issue that cropped up in the first 2 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »