Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2016, 04:29 PM   #1169
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I have play my first match with All Madden set. The gameplay is good but C. Palmer made 35/40 passes ( 5 td passes..more than 400 yards) ...of course i lost 28-49. I have to try more...but too high % of complete passes.
Old 01-09-2016, 04:33 PM   #1170
MVP

OVR: 6

The completion percent varies highly from game to game from what I've seen so far. And I LOVE it.

First game I threw for under 50% with Matt Ryan while 2nd game I threw for 78%.

Same held true for CPU when Sam Bradford stuck around 50% only by dinking and dunking all game because anything deep he was throwing INTs. then Eli Manning had a consistent game of 65% with all manner of pass types.
Old 01-09-2016, 05:51 PM   #1171
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
The completion percent varies highly from game to game from what I've seen so far. And I LOVE it.

First game I threw for under 50% with Matt Ryan while 2nd game I threw for 78%.

Same held true for CPU when Sam Bradford stuck around 50% only by dinking and dunking all game because anything deep he was throwing INTs. then Eli Manning had a consistent game of 65% with all manner of pass types.
Exactly. Too many people complain about it when they've only played one game lol each game plays different and also is decided by how well you can play defense and the personal you have on your team. Some guys are expecting sliders to make their teams play like they're a good team, that's not realistic, if your team sucks against defending the pass then that's what's gonna happen lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2016, 05:57 PM   #1172
MVP

Yea as a Falcons fan / player I expect to give up a lot of yards and put up a good bit myself.

Only reliable person in my secondary is Desmond Trufant and he's shut down both number 1 receivers so far. Others not so much lol.

Same on offense, Julio is my go to guy and if hes not producing in a game I'm struggling.

Only aspect so far that my team has played way above their real life counterpart is, as discussed earlier, the pass rush. But we shall see if it tones down a bit after the most recent updates and better offensive lines.
Old 01-09-2016, 06:43 PM   #1173
MVP

Still having issues with sacks. Beasley got 2 on the first drive. Brings his season total to 5.5 in 3 games.

Trying to figure if I did anything wrong. I set all sliders and settings in main menu. I loaded them into franchise. I only changed the penalty sliders to adjust them by single points since it can't be done in main menu. I've got all visual aids, feedback (except for the xp blips), and gameplay aids off.

Was there anything else I needed to do?? Was there somewhere in the intro where I selected a difficulty that would adversely affect playing on a different skill level??

Also not sure now how I feel on those user accuracy and catching changes last night. Matt Ryan was all over the place on short easy throws and Julio didn't even react to a ball thrown at his numbers on an in route. But we shall see.

EDIT: After looking at Josh's thread (he has been my goto for random slider knowledge for years), it looks like the intro skill level setting does have an effect. So ill be deleting my profile and re-doing everything. Will report back to how it feels after (prolly gonna restart my franchise too just to get those wonky stats gone haha).

Last edited by Helios12787; 01-09-2016 at 06:50 PM.
Old 01-09-2016, 07:09 PM   #1174
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Still having issues with sacks. Beasley got 2 on the first drive. Brings his season total to 5.5 in 3 games.

Trying to figure if I did anything wrong. I set all sliders and settings in main menu. I loaded them into franchise. I only changed the penalty sliders to adjust them by single points since it can't be done in main menu. I've got all visual aids, feedback (except for the xp blips), and gameplay aids off.

Was there anything else I needed to do?? Was there somewhere in the intro where I selected a difficulty that would adversely affect playing on a different skill level??

Also not sure now how I feel on those user accuracy and catching changes last night. Matt Ryan was all over the place on short easy throws and Julio didn't even react to a ball thrown at his numbers on an in route. But we shall see.

EDIT: After looking at Josh's thread (he has been my goto for random slider knowledge for years), it looks like the intro skill level setting does have an effect. So ill be deleting my profile and re-doing everything. Will report back to how it feels after (prolly gonna restart my franchise too just to get those wonky stats gone haha).
Josh has a lot of theories that I don't buy but if u wanna delete your profile go for it. Lol let me know how it goes. I have penalties listed for cfm and for play now. I don't believe penalties affect gameplay in this game. But which set are U using, all pro or all madden?
Old 01-09-2016, 07:18 PM   #1175
MVP

All madden and I set the penalties using the cfm numbers not play now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2016, 07:19 PM   #1176
All Star

Flazko's Arena

People complain all madden is too hard and all pro is too easy. People can net pick all day long cuz madden will never be perfect. No slider set is gonna fix every issue. I've seen tremendous gameplay myself. Everyday I make changes to my sliders and as of now I haven't seen anything to change. The cpu is putting up realistic stats against me and I'm not finding it easy to score on all madden. What works for me is not gonna work for everyone. We all have different play styles and views to what's "realistic" and "legit". You guys can just use my set as a base and tweak to your desire. Only thing I've ever recommend is having the visual feedbacks off for tackling and sack problems.

One person complains about that they can't get sacks, an other complains he's getting too many sacks, one guy complains that the cpu qb is godlike, an other complains that the cpu qb can't hold a drive, it's tough to please everyone and I appreciate everyone's feedback, just know that you yourself should be tweaking things to fulfill your expectations. Tonight after the games I'm going to play a game in my all-madden and a game in my All-Pro cfm and examine all cpu angles and awareness.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »