Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2015, 10:23 AM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Could I get accurate results playing 15 min quarters?

If you set the clock runoff to like 12-14 seconds it should be ok. At 17 seconds I was getting to many plays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-19-2015, 10:32 AM   #114
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowitallpunk
I see your reaction time is low. And your coverage is high. Why is that? I've seen 70/70 for both and usually the numbers coincide or thereabout. I'm going to give these a whirl. They're pretty similar to mine. Except my tackling is a little lower, my INTs are 20, and my pass blocking is 0 while my run blocking is 5. I thought this put everything into the "true ratings" perspective. Not to mention my QB accuracy is 5 for human and AI. But there are a LOT of wild throws at that level. So, what's your recommendation and reasoning for all I asked? (Sorry if it was a lot). Thanks in advance!
Reaction time is low so that way the cpu will actually have a brain, if u test this u will see that players in converge stick with they're man but don't make a play on the ball til the ball is actually thrown. If u have reaction time at 50 or above they will know what the play is before it even happens, it'll also cause bad mechanics you will get a corner taking a couple steps backwards or to the sides sometimes. It looks ********. But the coverage at 82 is so that the corners stick to they're man but the reaction is low so that way they react properly. U will get defense players reacting to the play as the ball is thrown and they won't cut off WRs when they make their post cuts
Old 09-19-2015, 10:32 AM   #115
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Could I get accurate results playing 15 min quarters?
15 mins, 13 sec run off is fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 10:43 AM   #116
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowitallpunk
I see your reaction time is low. And your coverage is high. Why is that? I've seen 70/70 for both and usually the numbers coincide or thereabout. I'm going to give these a whirl. They're pretty similar to mine. Except my tackling is a little lower, my INTs are 20, and my pass blocking is 0 while my run blocking is 5. I thought this put everything into the "true ratings" perspective. Not to mention my QB accuracy is 5 for human and AI. But there are a LOT of wild throws at that level. So, what's your recommendation and reasoning for all I asked? (Sorry if it was a lot). Thanks in advance!
My recommendation is trying my sliders exactly how I have them cuz everyone has had '' true realistic ' results. Try at least two games so u see there is a difference in each player's rating. U get different players showing their true ratings. I never put tackling under 50 "because u will get way too many broken tackles even QB's break a bit of tackles, but yet not every man cam tackle by his own there are missed tackles so 54 feels good. Qb accuracy, WR Catching and pass blocking all feed off each other and effect each other. Qb accuracy brings out true completion percentages by qbs that typically have those percentages in real life. If u put run and pass blocking to 0 how is that going to feel real by getting sacked every other play and not getting any runs??. So give these a shot exactly how I have them and u should enjoy. Everyone else has really enjoyed my work.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:43 PM   #117
Rookie

Slayer82186's Arena

OVR: 2

Im loving these sliders so far but have to use all-madden. I was not getting a challenge when it was on all-pro.
Old 09-19-2015, 03:55 PM   #118
Rookie

Thanks for the response and explanations. I am going to play a few games with these as is and tweak over time, if need be. If I can get a few battles and blow outs mixed in, I'll stick within this realm. I like your penalty settings I do believe. At least on paper. I do not get why anyone sets the KO power to 50+. I never raise it above 40. If I'm in a season, I'll see too many touchbacks any other way.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:17 PM   #119
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

I've played a few games with these sliders. I have to admit, I'm really enjoying the fast speed as opposed to the slow. Everything feels great so I'll continue using the fast speed.

After 2 games I feel like something needs to be changed with passing. I'm playing in my CFM as the Steelers, the 2 games I've used these sliders on were vs the Chiefs and Bengals. In both of those games the QBs struggled to achieve 50% completions and 200 yards passing. In both games I've hovered around 50% but have yet to throw for over 210 yards. Deep passes are also almost existent for me and the cpu too.

I hesitate to change sliders much because I'm not sure which affects which. Is anyone else seeing some really low completion percentages and yardage totals?
Old 09-19-2015, 04:23 PM   #120
All Star

Flazko's Arena

This is a response to all three of u guys... Thank u to all three of u for giving these a try. Make any personal adjustments that fit your play. I am testing the qb accuracy at 12 and believe it or not it's a good difference from 11. I am thinking of setting it at 12. But I'm gonna test one more game. I'm glad u see that fast feels way better than slow. And even at kick off power at 59 I really get too many touch backs I think it's perfect. U have to admit 80% of kick offs are touch backs ever since they moved the kick off spot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »