Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 151 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2016, 06:00 AM   #1201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

AWESOME SLIDERS. I just played my first 2 games of a 32 team CCM, where I play all primetime games and one game in each time slot on sunday. Here are some results.

Patriots 45 over Steelers 20

Brady plays like Brady and Gronk like the best he is. Perfect 158.3 passer rating against a lackluster pass defense. Gronk 8 catches for 158 yards and a TD. Blount with 2 receiving tds and 2 rushing tds on long, clock killing drives. Also a long 76 yard td by Brady to Lafell early in the game after reading the blitz and breaking a tackle. 2 Steelers td's came on big plays by bryant after blown coverage. he finished with 6 catches, 126 yards, 2 tds.

Dolphins 30 over Redskins 23

Tannehill killed us with his legs. 2 rushing tds, one from 35 yards out and another with less then 5 minutes to play to take a two touchdown lead. Both qbs threw a pick each, Tannehill's going to hall after trying to force the ball to Cameron which gave the Redskins a short field. Jackson came open for a td to get within one score with 2:45 remaining. Kickoff, one timeout and the two minute warning later and the game is on the line on a 3rd and 2. Damian Williams takes his 2nd carry of the game for 4 yards and seals it. Miller had a monster showing, averaging 10 yards a carry after breaking tackles 3 times for monster gains. Landry finished with 2 catches for 9 yards, but I focused on taking him out of the game. Should have applied that effort to Miller I guess.

Just out of curiousity I went on NFL and checked the stats for both of these games and compared. Incredibly similar, which I am sure is a coincidence and won't be the case many times, but certainly gives me confidence that each game will feel unique. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2016, 08:13 AM   #1202
Rookie

OVR: 2

First match with new AllMadden set. i play with Ravens vs Chargers and i destroy them 16-45.
Total offense 263-401
Rushing 24-148
Passing 239-253
First Downs 16-17
Turnovers 1-0
3rd Down Conversion 42%-60%

F. Rivers 25/31 - 1 Td - 320 yards--------J.Flacco 19/23 - 5 td -259 yards
B. Oliver 13 att - 24 Yards --------J. Forsett 24 att - 121 yards

The worst...Suggs made 6 sacks!! And i dont play with him, i play with Mosley or other MLB

when play more matches i put the statistics
Old 01-10-2016, 08:23 AM   #1203
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

I started a cfm with the Packers. Plugged in the All-Madden slider set and man I'm so glad you changed those sliders. I had won 24-17 it was a close game until the end. Bears had one more chance to come back in the 4th and got the ball down to the 1 yard line and just like real life Cutler blew the game and threw an int. I was in such shock at how well the game played. I haven't had that much fun with madden for a while think I'm going to be hooked.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2016, 08:39 AM   #1204
Pro

OVR: 4

Tried the new sliders with the threshold at 10 and had ridiculous results. New Orleans shredded me for 250 yards passing in the first half and I did not get a single stop. Also could do absolutely nothing on offense. I will be switching back to yesterday's sliders with the threshold at 45 since I was having good games at those settings. The CPU offense was simply unstoppable with the latest sliders.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:01 AM   #1205
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Lol so some of you with close games and some of you getting blown out on the all madden set, idk what to tell you. The sliders are better now. Think you either need to use all pro or find a different all madden set. I worked 3 hours last night and was satisfied with both all pro and All-Madden sets
Old 01-10-2016, 10:03 AM   #1206
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall.canadian
Love your sliders flazko. Got really frustrated with this game and all it's tom foolery! When I got the itch to play again I plugged in your sliders and they've been great! I was wondering if you had a set for the exp gain sliders? I'm using one set I found on here but if you have one id much rather use them! Thanks again for great work my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank u. Did. U use my all-madden or all pro? And I haven't mess with exp sliders yet
Old 01-10-2016, 10:04 AM   #1207
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Those of you who are still complaining that my all madden set is still hard, give my all pro set a try, now it's a little bit harder, I actually have been back using it instead of all madden this morning.

Give it a try, I see just a couple stating they still can't do anything on offense when the user sliders were raised and the cpu reaction time was once at 100, then at 54, now it's at 3,its obvious that all madden isn't for your skill level yet, even with custom sliders

Last edited by Flazko; 01-10-2016 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-10-2016, 10:09 AM   #1208
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlehard0785
AWESOME SLIDERS. I just played my first 2 games of a 32 team CCM, where I play all primetime games and one game in each time slot on sunday. Here are some results.

Patriots 45 over Steelers 20

Brady plays like Brady and Gronk like the best he is. Perfect 158.3 passer rating against a lackluster pass defense. Gronk 8 catches for 158 yards and a TD. Blount with 2 receiving tds and 2 rushing tds on long, clock killing drives. Also a long 76 yard td by Brady to Lafell early in the game after reading the blitz and breaking a tackle. 2 Steelers td's came on big plays by bryant after blown coverage. he finished with 6 catches, 126 yards, 2 tds.

Dolphins 30 over Redskins 23

Tannehill killed us with his legs. 2 rushing tds, one from 35 yards out and another with less then 5 minutes to play to take a two touchdown lead. Both qbs threw a pick each, Tannehill's going to hall after trying to force the ball to Cameron which gave the Redskins a short field. Jackson came open for a td to get within one score with 2:45 remaining. Kickoff, one timeout and the two minute warning later and the game is on the line on a 3rd and 2. Damian Williams takes his 2nd carry of the game for 4 yards and seals it. Miller had a monster showing, averaging 10 yards a carry after breaking tackles 3 times for monster gains. Landry finished with 2 catches for 9 yards, but I focused on taking him out of the game. Should have applied that effort to Miller I guess.

Just out of curiousity I went on NFL and checked the stats for both of these games and compared. Incredibly similar, which I am sure is a coincidence and won't be the case many times, but certainly gives me confidence that each game will feel unique. Thanks!
All-Pro set or all madden set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »