Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-10-2016, 12:41 PM   #1217
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Honestly give my all pro set a try. I think you'll like it with last nights update, cuz it seems all madden just ain't for u, I even lowered cpu sliders and raised the user sliders and you're still having it trouble, it is listed as hard / very hard
Since I won two close games with your previous version yesterday, I think I will just say that this particular set it isn't for me.
Old 01-10-2016, 12:44 PM   #1218
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Haven't played with the recent update yet but I like the ideas behind the all madden changes. Looking back I do start to remember some cpu reactions being a bit too good at times on cuts. Probably explains my 4 td 6 int stat line with Matt Ryan so far lol.

I'll probably adjust the cpu passblock a tiny bit to reduce sacks when I'm usering.
Let me know how it goes man
Old 01-10-2016, 01:45 PM   #1219
Rookie

Quote:
Thank u. Did. U use my all-madden or all pro? And I haven't mess with exp sliders yet

I'm using your all madden set. Had a great game last night raiders (me)vs chargers. I won 24-21 in ot! Had a chance to win it at the end of regulation but missed a 53 yard fg as time expired. The only concern was the lack of penalties only 4 all game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2016, 01:47 PM   #1220
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall.canadian
I'm using your all madden set. Had a great game last night raiders (me)vs chargers. I won 24-21 in ot! Had a chance to win it at the end of regulation but missed a 53 yard fg as time expired. The only concern was the lack of penalties only 4 all game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raise each penalty by 1 point if u like, penalties vary from game to game, trust me.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:05 PM   #1221
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

I seem to get very good games on both sets so I've been jumping back and forth trying to find the one best for me. Going to test the updates for all-pro and all-madden sets later today
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2016, 02:27 PM   #1222
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I seem to get very good games on both sets so I've been jumping back and forth trying to find the one best for me. Going to test the updates for all-pro and all-madden sets later today
LOL same here bro. All madden has been improved a lot but there are still times the AI system is OP, that's just how all madden is regardless of sliders, It's still tough. All pro set is very realistic and games are tougher. I'm using my All-Pro set right now
Old 01-10-2016, 03:04 PM   #1223
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Quote:
LOL same here bro. All madden has been improved a lot but there are still times the AI system is OP, that's just how all madden is regardless of sliders, It's still tough. All pro set is very realistic and games are tougher. I'm using my All-Pro set right now
Haha yeah. I'm testing the all-madden set right now.

Man I swear everytime i get a kick return for touchdown a flag is thrown... thats some cheese. lol
Old 01-10-2016, 03:04 PM   #1224
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
Both All Pro and All Madden sliders are now up and updated on PSN!

PSN Name - MillenniumOS

FLAZKOALLPRO
FLAZKOALLMADDEN

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
This guy is a savior. Saves me so much time adjusting everything myself. I guess loading them in from play now actually makes a difference. Gets me nice results. I am going to try the new All-Pro set. Flazko Madden isn't the only sports game with difficulty issues. NBA 2K is the same way, at least for me. Pro is way too easy in that game, and All-Star is challenging. It's not on you, it's either the us, or the game itself lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »