Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2016, 02:25 PM   #1313
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I Gotta play more All-Pro Flazko. Only thing I want to keep looking for is low scoring, defensive games. All I keep getting are scores in the 30s. I am going to play Seattle next to maybe get that result. It is challenging when you get deep into your franchise because of all of the roster changes, so you don't know who is going to be a good team. The penalties are very good right now. I really hope EA does more with penalties next year, especially with the illegal hits that keep happening in real life. I also want to see them add in the 12 men on the field penalty and illegal formations. This game needs so much more improvement. I have been tweeting EA but they don't seem to listen to the fans
Old 01-13-2016, 02:36 PM   #1314
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Haha yeah, I was worried about that but it let me keep the team name/logo/uniforms so it's pretty awesome. I had to build my own stadium so I just went with the Deluxe futuristic one. It's pretty nice. haha.
Old 01-13-2016, 02:49 PM   #1315
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I Gotta play more All-Pro Flazko. Only thing I want to keep looking for is low scoring, defensive games. All I keep getting are scores in the 30s. I am going to play Seattle next to maybe get that result. It is challenging when you get deep into your franchise because of all of the roster changes, so you don't know who is going to be a good team. The penalties are very good right now. I really hope EA does more with penalties next year, especially with the illegal hits that keep happening in real life. I also want to see them add in the 12 men on the field penalty and illegal formations. This game needs so much more improvement. I have been tweeting EA but they don't seem to listen to the fans
Try 12 mins with 17 second run off to help the score issue and threshold at 50 to help tighten defense coverage.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-13-2016 at 02:53 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2016, 02:50 PM   #1316
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Haha yeah, I was worried about that but it let me keep the team name/logo/uniforms so it's pretty awesome. I had to build my own stadium so I just went with the Deluxe futuristic one. It's pretty nice. haha.
That's pretty cool dude.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:16 PM   #1317
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Try 12 mins with 17 second run off to help the score issue and threshold at 50 to help tighten defense coverage.
I have been using 12 minutes and 17 seconds like you had originally. That is what I have stuck with. I think I just have to get better on defense and try not to run up the score on the CPU lol
Old 01-13-2016, 03:55 PM   #1318
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I have been using 12 minutes and 17 seconds like you had originally. That is what I have stuck with. I think I just have to get better on defense and try not to run up the score on the CPU lol
LOL I think that would help. I've been using 12 mins 20 seconds and threshold between 45-50
Old 01-13-2016, 10:03 PM   #1319
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I went ahead and created an other owner as the rams and moved them to LA and then retired from that character and continued my franchise as Dallas lol starting year two tonight.
Old 01-13-2016, 10:42 PM   #1320
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I went ahead and created an other owner as the rams and moved them to LA and then retired from that character and continued my franchise as Dallas lol starting year two tonight.
Wait, you can only move teams in the offseason? When is the option given to do so?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »