Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-13-2016, 11:03 PM   #1321
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Wait, you can only move teams in the offseason? When is the option given to do so?
When u first start your CFM you go to owner options, then to stadium, then it'll give the option for relocation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2016, 11:55 AM   #1322
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

Last time I checked these pass reaction for AM was high and coverage was around 60. Any reason why reaction dropped significantly and coverage got raised? If it helps tighten coverage without the corners being psychic I'm all for it.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2016, 12:46 PM   #1323
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Last time I checked these pass reaction for AM was high and coverage was around 60. Any reason why reaction dropped significantly and coverage got raised? If it helps tighten coverage without the corners being psychic I'm all for it.

Go threw the comments and I explained why. To keep it short, with All-Madden to balance the AI system a lower reaction does that so they don't over react.
Old 01-14-2016, 12:51 PM   #1324
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

I went through a few pages and saw you say All Pro is where its at, but I have people in my league who were blowing those out of the water and wanted to try the All Madden. I'm pretty back and forth on it all, but would like to give everyone (including me) a challenge. I just wish it could be a fair one. Hahah

Old 01-14-2016, 03:13 PM   #1325
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I just pulled off the most amazing comeback I have ever had in Madden. Down 35-9 to the Broncos at halftime, I thought it was all over. Somehow I managed to have a miraculous second half. Defense stepped up and the offense put up 22 unanswered points in the 4th. It went to OT and somehow on a coin toss win, I drove down the field and won the game. Final score 44-38. Best feeling I have ever had playing Madden. that was 28 unanswered points to win the game with the Panthers. Cam threw 450 yards on 74 attempts. EPIC GAME

Here is the box score
http://i.imgur.com/5O6my94.jpg

And here is the QB passing stats lol
http://i.imgur.com/MR4PNvK.jpg

Last edited by sportomatic75; 01-14-2016 at 03:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2016, 04:37 PM   #1326
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec

You must have skipped where people were saying they actually lost on all pro and loved the new update. We've all been getting good competitive '' fair '' games, there's other sets u can try if u don't like mine, You also must not have looked right cuz u missed this :

Enjoy the update guys, made a huge discovery for all madden set with reaction time, to counter the all madden reaction time you must use a lower slider setting so the defense doesn't over play or jump routes before they happen. The reaction time is a lot more smooth, you will not see the AI system do crazy superman jumps or over react, they react to the player they're covering and if in zone they react as the ball is being thrown. I also tested threshold. And saw that setting to 10 was pretty realistic on slow gamespeed. I went to practice mode and would put man coverage vs a streak route and see the speed difference in fast player vs fast player and fast player vs slow player. Threshold is pretty good at ten. Players who are fast will be fast but can still be caught by other fast players but will not be caught by slower players unless they have a head start.*

And as for all pro set made a slight tweak to make it more competitive. Also tweaked tackling and fumbles for both sets so there's a realistic amount of fumbles in most games and a realistic amount of broken tackles*

Last edited by Flazko; 01-14-2016 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-14-2016, 04:41 PM   #1327
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I just pulled off the most amazing comeback I have ever had in Madden. Down 35-9 to the Broncos at halftime, I thought it was all over. Somehow I managed to have a miraculous second half. Defense stepped up and the offense put up 22 unanswered points in the 4th. It went to OT and somehow on a coin toss win, I drove down the field and won the game. Final score 44-38. Best feeling I have ever had playing Madden. that was 28 unanswered points to win the game with the Panthers. Cam threw 450 yards on 74 attempts. EPIC GAME

Here is the box score
http://i.imgur.com/5O6my94.jpg

And here is the QB passing stats lol
http://i.imgur.com/MR4PNvK.jpg
Haha awesome. Still on the all-madden set right?
Old 01-14-2016, 05:08 PM   #1328
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Haha awesome. Still on the all-madden set right?
No that is on your All-Pro set. I am still in shock. I wish I can submit it to EA. I think it matches my NBA 2K game where it went to 4 overtimes and I pulled off a win. These slider sets make anything happen lol

Last edited by sportomatic75; 01-14-2016 at 05:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »