Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 177 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-16-2016, 06:28 PM   #1409
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Flazko a penalty I see a little too much of is facemask I notice. I don't think it occurs as often as it does in real life. Everything else makes sense. Especially the illegal block in the back since that happens a lot on kickoffs. I probably see facemask calls maybe 3-5 times in a game when in real life you see maybe 1-2 called.

Last edited by sportomatic75; 01-16-2016 at 06:31 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 06:43 PM   #1410
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko a penalty I see a little too much of is facemask I notice. I don't think it occurs as often as it does in real life. Everything else makes sense. Especially the illegal block in the back since that happens a lot on kickoffs. I probably see facemask calls maybe 3-5 times in a game when in real life you see maybe 1-2 called.
I hardly see any, I agree it should only be called 1-2 times a game, I'm actually seeing 3-5 defensive holds too. And I think that's a little much.
Old 01-16-2016, 06:45 PM   #1411
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Are u working on All-Pro or all madden?
Either I can get both to give me a decent game with the right tweaks just trying to find the magic formula of fumbles and broken tackles along with a dynamic return game.
Old 01-16-2016, 06:49 PM   #1412
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Either I can get both to give me a decent game with the right tweaks just trying to find the magic formula of fumbles and broken tackles along with a dynamic return game.
I'm seeing 1-2 a game with my current settings. Try tackling at 54 and fumbles at 36 in all pro, that was my original setting and then work from there. Know that both tackling and fumble slider affect each other.

In all madden try tackling at 57 and fumbles at 38, you want tackling for all pro between 48-54 and for all madden between 52-59,for fumbles you want between 36-40

Last edited by Flazko; 01-16-2016 at 06:51 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:12 PM   #1413
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko the reason why your sliders are so great is because it is the perfect balance of difficulty. It is not too easy or too hard. I have used other sets that is either way too difficult or just flat out easy. You are one of the first along with ThatMichiganfan that nails the difficulty level. I always make sure I look for sliders that are either sim or based on realism. I fully understand that your intention is to balance the play of specific teams too

Last edited by sportomatic75; 01-16-2016 at 08:20 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:34 PM   #1414
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko the reason why your sliders are so great is because it is the perfect balance of difficulty. It is not too easy or too hard. I have used other sets that is either way too difficult or just flat out easy. You are one of the first along with ThatMichiganfan that nails the difficulty level. I always make sure I look for sliders that are either sim or based on realism. I fully understand that your intention is to balance the play of specific teams too
Thank u. And that's exactly what I try to accomplish with my sets, a good balance of realism and difficulty. I actually use ThatMichiganFan sliders on nba2k16.
Old 01-16-2016, 11:08 PM   #1415
Rookie

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Of course. When I test threshold or game speed I make sure it can benefit both sets, even tho all pro is my primary set. Plays very well. I personally just lost 34-24 week one in my cfm using my All-Pro lol.

Alright perfect!! I'm gonna try it when I get home and let you know. I'm in week 8 of my cfm as the raiders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2016, 11:11 PM   #1416
Rookie

DaCreaTaur's Arena

OVR: 1

You got me hyped to get back on Madden. I can't wait to try this 90 SpdTh!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »