Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 182 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2016, 06:29 PM   #1449
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

AI's defense is an issue. Throwing to an open receiver and they teleport a few steps and pick me off. Happens too frequently.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:07 PM   #1450
Rookie

Only problem seems to be user ai defense is a little dumb sometimes
Old 01-17-2016, 08:09 PM   #1451
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalistpig91
AI's defense is an issue. Throwing to an open receiver and they teleport a few steps and pick me off. Happens too frequently.
Haven't seen this issue once. Haven't had one complaint about this, haven't seen it myself otherwise I woulda fixed it. Make sure everything is set correctly to what I have posted. If you're still having issues, u might wanna find an other set, my sets are pretty much done, already put tons of time into making them play great.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-17-2016 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:09 PM   #1452
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynun47
Only problem seems to be user ai defense is a little dumb sometimes
Then increase user defense sliders. No one else has complained about the defense being "dumb". Maybe it's the team you're using.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-17-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:17 PM   #1453
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The increase user defense sliders. No one else has complained about the defense being "dumb". Maybe it's the team you're using.
It happens with cover 3 when a reciever crosses the safeties face they just sit still and don't follow when they should follow cuz no one is even near them.
Old 01-17-2016, 08:33 PM   #1454
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazynun47
It happens with cover 3 when a reciever crosses the safeties face they just sit still and don't follow when they should follow cuz no one is even near them.
Idk what to tell u. I run lots of cover two and cover three and haven't seen it once, no one else has complained about this. My sliders are already to the point where there's nothing more i can do to make them better, they're as good as it gets . They play terrific. A lot of people including myself have seen great gameplay and had some fun. All I can say is make sure you have all sliders and settings correct that I have posted. If it's not working for you then maybe my sets aren't for u or anyone else having issues at the point. My sliders are ment for realism, not to make every single game competitive and hard cuz not every nfl game is. My sets do not make horrible teams or players play like they're good.

I've spent hours and hours of time making my two sets and playing games and haven't once seen anyone teleport for an interception or my defense play "dumb". I even play with different teams to make sure my sliders aren't built just around how my favorite team performs.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-17-2016 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 09:33 PM   #1455
MVP

OVR: 6

I've seen sporadic issues of non-responsive safeties for years in madden regardless of difficulty level or slider set.

Only time it happens more than once in a blue moon is when you're dealing with a low awareness / play recognition / zone coverage safety and tbh I can chalk it up to them playing how they SHOULD (I've always thought safeties are a bit too good on certain situations, especially recovering from halfway across the field).
Old 01-17-2016, 10:28 PM   #1456
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko I am noticing on the update that the CPU running game is too strong. I think you raised run block for CPU which is killing me. I allowed 200 yards rushing by Montee Ball in the first half vs. Arizona

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »