Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 183 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2016, 10:30 PM   #1457
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko I am noticing on the update that the CPU running game is too strong. I think you raised run block for CPU which is killing me. I allowed 200 yards rushing by Montee Ball in the first half vs. Arizona
Try it at 90., previous past two updates it was 95, and before that it was 90. I turned it back to 90 and saw some good stats from cpu, around 71-106 yards in four different games. Looks perfect to me.

Edit : just played my 5th game with cpu run block at 90 vs Eagles and gave up 89 rushing yards. So it looks perfect back at 90.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-17-2016 at 11:04 PM.
Old 01-17-2016, 10:34 PM   #1458
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
I've seen sporadic issues of non-responsive safeties for years in madden regardless of difficulty level or slider set.

Only time it happens more than once in a blue moon is when you're dealing with a low awareness / play recognition / zone coverage safety and tbh I can chalk it up to them playing how they SHOULD (I've always thought safeties are a bit too good on certain situations, especially recovering from halfway across the field).
Agreed. Seen it when I first bought madden 16, saw it in previous maddens. Haven't really seen it with my set honestly.
Old 01-17-2016, 11:10 PM   #1459
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Try it at 90., previous past two updates it was 95, and before that it was 90. I turned it back to 90 and saw some good stats from cpu, around 71-106 yards in four different games. Looks perfect to me.

Edit : just played my 5th game with cpu run block at 90 vs Eagles and gave up 89 rushing yards. So it looks perfect back at 90.
Yeah I looked to see what it was set to and it was at 97. I changed to 90 now
Old 01-17-2016, 11:37 PM   #1460
Rookie

seth.frisch's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I don't understand why everyone is complaining, it's all based upon your play calling and ability. Most of the time I shut the CPU run down, until I play against one of the premier backs, and sometimes I get tore up by an Amad Bradshaw...hahaha. That's football though, every game isn't perfect, if it was, why would we watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wisconsin Badgers
North Dakota State Football

Green Bay Packer Franchise
2015 - (8-8) DID NOT MAKE PLAYOFFS
2016 - (4-2)

Old 01-18-2016, 12:34 AM   #1461
MVP

OVR: 6

Yea I mean I could complain that the CPU pass defense is way too good considering I've thrown 0 pass TDs in 3 games..... then I look at the Rams season stats and realize they only threw 11 all season.

When I was playing as the Falcons before I reset after the 90 threshold change I was putting up big points if I got Julio going (he was averaging 10 catches a game and was pushing 120-150 in some of em). If Julio was in a tough matchup I struggled and threw picks trying to force it to him. Exactly how the Falcons offense goes.
Old 01-18-2016, 12:53 AM   #1462
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth.frisch
I don't understand why everyone is complaining, it's all based upon your play calling and ability. Most of the time I shut the CPU run down, until I play against one of the premier backs, and sometimes I get tore up by an Amad Bradshaw...hahaha. That's football though, every game isn't perfect, if it was, why would we watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank u, totally agree. I personally use cpu run blocking between 95-97 cuz I use the play predictions (left trigger) so I'm good at shutting down the run. But at 90 it's good if you don't know how to use the adjustments.
Old 01-18-2016, 03:27 AM   #1463
MVP

OVR: 6

God I just had a heartbreaker.

I was dominating the steelers all game and went into the 4th with a 22 to 3 lead. Then Antonio Brown and Bryant just started going up and catching every contested deep ball.

It is all tied up after a holding penalty gets called on me on what would've forced them into a 4th down. They score and tie it up with a 2 point conversion.

I have 38 seconds to drive down field to save this win. I get to the 40 with 8 seconds left and I'm like ok I can do one more sideline play or a shot at the end zone and have a chance still to kick a long game winner.

I hit the wrong button and Tavon Austin catches a ball over the middle in triple coverage.......

I lose the coin flip in overtime they drive down field on a jumping one handed catch by Antonio brown over Janoris Jenkins coverage. 2 plays later I lose.

Final score 25-31

Bright side I held leveon bell to 28 yards rushing lol.

Currently 0 and 3 so hoping I'll be able to revamp this offense with some playmaking potential in the draft. Need a quarterback and a true number 1 receiver something fierce

Last edited by Helios12787; 01-18-2016 at 03:30 AM.
Old 01-18-2016, 09:55 AM   #1464
Pro

OVR: 4

Just played with the All-Pro set as Cincinnati against Buffalo. I only won 17 to 14 but absolutely dominated time of possession as I ran 83 plays to their 21!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »