Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2015, 10:56 PM   #145
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxip12
flazko Hello , firstly , thank you for these sliders , I liked the first had to do now with the latest changes after the upgrade , I found it easy to win , I played eight charger 20 - ravens 40 in the week, I turned easy stop both the run and the pass of San Diego , are you sure rise to 8 of the reaction of the defense? if not 4 or relocating also raise the cpu to 8, you think ??
thank you very much in advance and these slider and this madden . 16 I look real good , sorry for my English , I'm Spanish and football fan
No problem I'm Spanish to carnal lol but no trust me leave the reactions how I have them for some reason cpu reaction is a little better than player even if we control it if u feel the need to move cpu reaction to 8 it won't hurt. With my new adjustments u will get good games. I worked hard on them. I moved player reaction up a little cuz for some weird reason player reaction is slower than cpu reaction

Last edited by Flazko; 09-20-2015 at 10:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 10:57 PM   #146
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Gave these a go last night. Good stuff man. Been using Armor & Swords slow set and they are great but I love trying other sets out. Variety is the spice of life right? Anyways, I gotta say, fast speed is great. I'm not sure I can go back now. It just felt so much more, I don't know, NFL like I guess. But just wanted to throw out some props. These are very good my man. Great job.
Thank u man. Yah after trying fast I can't go back either. It feels good. Glad u like them. Armor and swords is a legend but I feel my sliders are the best out there.
Old 09-20-2015, 11:19 PM   #147
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxip12
flazko Hello , firstly , thank you for these sliders , I liked the first had to do now with the latest changes after the upgrade , I found it easy to win , I played eight charger 20 - ravens 40 in the week, I turned easy stop both the run and the pass of San Diego , are you sure rise to 8 of the reaction of the defense? if not 4 or relocating also raise the cpu to 8, you think ??
thank you very much in advance and these slider and this madden . 16 I look real good , sorry for my English , I'm Spanish and football fan
U know what let's make both reaction times at 4. I find it 's bit more challenging. Gotta make the right play calls on defense or you'll get burned

Last edited by Flazko; 09-21-2015 at 12:19 AM.
Old 09-21-2015, 12:22 AM   #148
Rookie

I love the injury setting. In real life, injuries happen constantly. No, those players aren't always kept out for weeks at a time, but look at this week alone. Written, Bryant (last), Romo, Lacy... No name is safe. I'm going to try your most challenging QB setting and leave DPI on 55. 54 just didn't deliver many and they most definitely happen. These are awesome. About to settle into my second game as the Chiefs. Here's to you, Man!
Old 09-21-2015, 01:56 AM   #149
Rookie

Is anybody else experiencing throwing zero interceptions? I've yet to throw one as Alex Smith and I'd like to have anyone else's take to know where they're at with picks. That game played much smoother and way more realistically. I'm already seeing there will be variations in games. I look forward to the game where I just can't get my offense going and am forced to step up the D game.
Old 09-21-2015, 03:45 AM   #150
Rookie

Taxip12's Arena

flazko ok , thank you very much for your answer so fast , I will trust entoces and fails in 4 and 8 and continue playing and enjoying this madden with your configuration that is very good indeed , how right you are using the fast speed with many years playing jajjaaj with slow and it is clear that this is much more real, in the nfl game speed is very fast , congratulations and thank you again for your work
Old 09-21-2015, 04:05 AM   #151
Rookie

Taxip12's Arena

flazko ok , thank you very much for your answer so fast , I will trust entoces and fails in 4 and 8 and continue playing and enjoying this madden with your configuration that is very good indeed , how right you are using the fast speed with many years playing jajjaaj with slow and it is clear that this is much more real, in the nfl game speed is very fast , congratulations and thank you again for your work
ohhh I saw your last post , well it is clear that 4 and 4 will be more difficult , but if you're right and our defense is slower than the CPU can test eight yy 6 or also 6 and 4 , as you create friend
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #152
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I've thrown a bit of ints. I just had two against Atlanta in week three of my cfm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »