Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 196 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2016, 09:07 AM   #1561
Rookie

seth.frisch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Subs I can handle. Gameplay is what I'm focused on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wisconsin Badgers
North Dakota State Football

Green Bay Packer Franchise
2015 - (8-8) DID NOT MAKE PLAYOFFS
2016 - (4-2)

Old 01-23-2016, 09:34 AM   #1562
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Flazko....most people (myself included) have primarily stuck with either AP or AM. You're one of the few that have invested significant time in both difficulties.

So, I have a question for you....do you see a notable difference in CPU playcalling between AP and AM? I'm specifically thinking of goal line situations. On AP, you rarely see the CPU actually going into goal line formations with goal and 1 or 2 to go. Do you see any notable difference on things like this on AM?
Old 01-23-2016, 10:47 AM   #1563
Rookie

Subs are needed to produce realistic stats and Game play. If you get too many sacks or something, then it's probably because your stud DE is in for 100% of the plays. That's probably one of the bigger issues with Madden IMO
Old 01-23-2016, 11:56 AM   #1564
Rookie

seth.frisch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ich2231
Subs are needed to produce realistic stats and Game play. If you get too many sacks or something, then it's probably because your stud DE is in for 100% of the plays. That's probably one of the bigger issues with Madden IMO

Like I said, the only position that should be subbing but really doesn't until too late is RB. Best pet of that is its the easiest one to sub manually. I can sub my d line manually from the play calling screen as well. I'm doing just fine brotato chip.

Wisconsin Badgers
North Dakota State Football

Green Bay Packer Franchise
2015 - (8-8) DID NOT MAKE PLAYOFFS
2016 - (4-2)

Old 01-23-2016, 01:26 PM   #1565
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko did you get hit by the blizzard? You probably are somewhere in Texas but was just wondering.
Old 01-23-2016, 04:13 PM   #1566
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Flazko....most people (myself included) have primarily stuck with either AP or AM. You're one of the few that have invested significant time in both difficulties.

So, I have a question for you....do you see a notable difference in CPU playcalling between AP and AM? I'm specifically thinking of goal line situations. On AP, you rarely see the CPU actually going into goal line formations with goal and 1 or 2 to go. Do you see any notable difference on things like this on AM?

I played a full season with his AM set and there is a big difference in play calling I find. AM will use the whole PB and will line up in goal line formation with goal to go. I've had some of the craziest game with this set and love it!

Old 01-23-2016, 04:53 PM   #1567
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977

Honestly on All-Madden I have seen better play calling by the cpu. I have at times seen goal line formations, I mostly see the cpu call Shotgun from the goal line lol Panthers always hit me with that qb option read. The players awareness is way better on all madden. The running backs hit the holes and actually spin and juke and stiff arm. I've been burned by WRs after they catch the ball. The play calling looks better on all madden. They've even pulled a fake punt on me.

All pro at times makes some questionable play calling on 3rd downs.
Old 01-23-2016, 04:54 PM   #1568
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko did you get hit by the blizzard? You probably are somewhere in Texas but was just wondering.
Yes I did. I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. We get hit with really bad winters and really hot summers lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »