Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 197 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-23-2016, 04:56 PM   #1569
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall.canadian
I played a full season with his AM set and there is a big difference in play calling I find. AM will use the whole PB and will line up in goal line formation with goal to go. I've had some of the craziest game with this set and love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yah the play calling is better. Especially on 3rd downs and goal lines. Like I said the cpu even ran a fake punt on me. I love how the cpu will eveneven go for it on a 4th and 1 sometimes.
Old 01-23-2016, 05:32 PM   #1570
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes I did. I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. We get hit with really bad winters and really hot summers lol

I'm in Rio Rancho

Old 01-23-2016, 06:43 PM   #1571
MVP

OVR: 6

Best thing I've found for playcalling is custom playbooks.

If you ever look through the actual playbooks you'll notice that they aren't really "finished" per se. They only have a portion of the playbooks "prioritized" which leads to those plays being called over and over (curl flats/four verts I'm looking at you).

Take a look at some of the custom playbook stuff in the custom playbook thread on OS and that'll alleviate a lot of playcalling issues I've found.

I know the default playbooks is why I always have trouble with the CPU Eagles because their playbook is primarily shotgun runs and the dreaded inside zone play lol.
Old 01-23-2016, 07:32 PM   #1572
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes I did. I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. We get hit with really bad winters and really hot summers lol
Well stay safe man. It is bad here too in NY. Almost 3 feet and I have no reason to get in my car anytime soon lol
Old 01-24-2016, 02:28 AM   #1573
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides421
I'm in Rio Rancho

Wow for real? Lol
Old 01-24-2016, 02:29 AM   #1574
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Well stay safe man. It is bad here too in NY. Almost 3 feet and I have no reason to get in my car anytime soon lol
What part of NY? I wanna go visit NY next new year's eve.
Old 01-24-2016, 08:51 AM   #1575
MVP

OVR: 21

Former NYer here now live in CT about an hour from the city. You do not want to go to NYC on NY eve! If you do and want to see the ball drop, you have to get there in the morning or by noon and just stand there all day. It gets that crowded. It's a rough place NY eve so you may want to think about that...people puking, peeing, etc all over the place. I don't know how anyone stands there for 12 hours or more but they do...and if the weather is bad, oh my God.

Anyway, good luck if you go. By the way, my sister lives on Quiet Desert Drive in Alb...not exactly sure where that is but I gotta get out there one day.

C
Old 01-24-2016, 11:10 AM   #1576
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by capa
Former NYer here now live in CT about an hour from the city. You do not want to go to NYC on NY eve! If you do and want to see the ball drop, you have to get there in the morning or by noon and just stand there all day. It gets that crowded. It's a rough place NY eve so you may want to think about that...people puking, peeing, etc all over the place. I don't know how anyone stands there for 12 hours or more but they do...and if the weather is bad, oh my God.

Anyway, good luck if you go. By the way, my sister lives on Quiet Desert Drive in Alb...not exactly sure where that is but I gotta get out there one day.

C
Crazy. I also wanna check out the statue of liberty. And ABQ is gonna be a lot different from NY lol you might like it if you want a break.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »