Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 198 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2016, 02:51 PM   #1577
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Season 1 is complete! Finish 9-7 won the afc west. Beat NE 23-20,fg in the last min and Brady got hurt in the 3rd. Only reason why I won lol beat CIN 27-26 last second fg! Afc championship game, beat the 13-3 Bills 35-31. Prob the craziest game I've ever played!! And of course my Cinderella story came to end in SB50 when I faced the 14-2 Seahawks. Lost 35-24, they ran for 230 total team yards with Lynch running for 187! Gotta say that this was the most exciting season I've ever played and can't wait to get season 2 started!

Great job again with these sliders flazko!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-24-2016, 03:35 PM   #1578
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What part of NY? I wanna go visit NY next new year's eve.
I am on Long Island. About 1 and a half hours from the city. The New Year's Eve celebration looks insane. People camp out in the city all day to get a good view of the ball drop. It's pretty insane.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:21 PM   #1579
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tall.canadian
Season 1 is complete! Finish 9-7 won the afc west. Beat NE 23-20,fg in the last min and Brady got hurt in the 3rd. Only reason why I won lol beat CIN 27-26 last second fg! Afc championship game, beat the 13-3 Bills 35-31. Prob the craziest game I've ever played!! And of course my Cinderella story came to end in SB50 when I faced the 14-2 Seahawks. Lost 35-24, they ran for 230 total team yards with Lynch running for 187! Gotta say that this was the most exciting season I've ever played and can't wait to get season 2 started!

Great job again with these sliders flazko!!

Awesome bro. Just so I clarify. You're using my all-madden set right?
Old 01-24-2016, 04:22 PM   #1580
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I am on Long Island. About 1 and a half hours from the city. The New Year's Eve celebration looks insane. People camp out in the city all day to get a good view of the ball drop. It's pretty insane.
Strong island lol. Yah I'll more than likely go check it out at the end of the year. My Girlfriend wants to check out the Macy Parade also.
Old 01-24-2016, 10:49 PM   #1581
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Awesome bro. Just so I clarify. You're using my all-madden set right?

Yea I used your all madden set for my first year and gonna keep using it

Old 01-25-2016, 12:51 PM   #1582
Rookie

Qrashman's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm 6 games into my all-pro season. This slider set is tough, but I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm 0-6 with 2 touchdown passes and 6 picks! I'm playing with the Jets and I couldn't re-sign Fitz so I drafted a rookie QB in the 2nd round. So it's typical rookie numbers, plus I'm really not that good. I've played probably 12 seasons between last year's madden and '16 but I still kinda stink.

My 2 main concerns with this slider set are:

1) Injuries. Through 6 games my QB has been knocked out of 2 games. I lost 3 starting linebackers for 4-6 weeks. I lost my starting SS for 6 weeks. I lost a LT for 6 weeks. Lost my starting RB for 5 weeks and my backup RB for 3 weeks. I've knocked the opposing QB out of the game 4 times out of 6 games. I even knocked the backup out once.

2) Sacks. Oddly enough I am getting no sacks with Wilkerson and Richardson. Through 6 games I have 2 sacks and both from CB blitzes. I used to find sacks too easy to come by, now I can't get any. I don't even get much pressure, which seems odd since I've knocked a ton of opposing QBs out.

Great job with the sliders. I like a challenge.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:08 PM   #1583
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrashman
I'm 6 games into my all-pro season. This slider set is tough, but I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm 0-6 with 2 touchdown passes and 6 picks! I'm playing with the Jets and I couldn't re-sign Fitz so I drafted a rookie QB in the 2nd round. So it's typical rookie numbers, plus I'm really not that good. I've played probably 12 seasons between last year's madden and '16 but I still kinda stink.

My 2 main concerns with this slider set are:

1) Injuries. Through 6 games my QB has been knocked out of 2 games. I lost 3 starting linebackers for 4-6 weeks. I lost my starting SS for 6 weeks. I lost a LT for 6 weeks. Lost my starting RB for 5 weeks and my backup RB for 3 weeks. I've knocked the opposing QB out of the game 4 times out of 6 games. I even knocked the backup out once.

2) Sacks. Oddly enough I am getting no sacks with Wilkerson and Richardson. Through 6 games I have 2 sacks and both from CB blitzes. I used to find sacks too easy to come by, now I can't get any. I don't even get much pressure, which seems odd since I've knocked a ton of opposing QBs out.

Great job with the sliders. I like a challenge.
Regarding injuries, I recently deleted the tuner to test some gameplay thoughts. What was very surprising is that a side effect turned out to be a significant reduction in ingame qb injuries. I've now played a full season like this. I have my injuries at 82. With the tuner I could go no higher than 60 with out having qbs go down from seemingly every hit. Just my experience though. May be different for others

Last edited by bakersville123; 01-25-2016 at 05:50 PM.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:33 PM   #1584
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Just an update on how things are going for me with these sliders - I'm in the 2018 season and I started on your all-pro set and went 8-2, switched to the all-madden set and so far I've gone 2-1 (10-3 overall).

All-Pro Set

@ Panthers - W 31-24
vs Cardinals - W 43-27
vs Cowboys - W 20-9
vs Packers - W 37-29
@ 49ers - L 31-24
@ Eagles - W 29-28
vs Titans - W 40-23
@ Jaguars - L 59-24 (Alot of weird things happened in this one... lol)
@ Cardinals W 10-6 (This game was really fun. True defensive battle!)
@ Seahawks W 16-10

All-Madden Set

vs Giants - W 27-13
vs Texans - L 33-21
@ Colts - W 42-26

I'm still really enjoying these sliders. Both versions are great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »