Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 199 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2016, 02:37 PM   #1585
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Auto subs question... What am I doing wrong? I have the recommended auto subs settings as listed in the OP and I run about 60-70 plays a game and my RB1 plays 60+ plays while my #2 and #3 backs only play 2 snaps each. I've adjusted the sliders a tad to where my RB will go out at a higher stamina level and still doesnt help matters much.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:49 PM   #1586
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Just an update on how things are going for me with these sliders - I'm in the 2018 season and I started on your all-pro set and went 8-2, switched to the all-madden set and so far I've gone 2-1 (10-3 overall).

All-Pro Set

@ Panthers - W 31-24
vs Cardinals - W 43-27
vs Cowboys - W 20-9
vs Packers - W 37-29
@ 49ers - L 31-24
@ Eagles - W 29-28
vs Titans - W 40-23
@ Jaguars - L 59-24 (Alot of weird things happened in this one... lol)
@ Cardinals W 10-6 (This game was really fun. True defensive battle!)
@ Seahawks W 16-10

All-Madden Set

vs Giants - W 27-13
vs Texans - L 33-21
@ Colts - W 42-26

I'm still really enjoying these sliders. Both versions are great.
You enjoy the switch to the all madden set?
Old 01-25-2016, 02:50 PM   #1587
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulChildres
Auto subs question... What am I doing wrong? I have the recommended auto subs settings as listed in the OP and I run about 60-70 plays a game and my RB1 plays 60+ plays while my #2 and #3 backs only play 2 snaps each. I've adjusted the sliders a tad to where my RB will go out at a higher stamina level and still doesnt help matters much.
In play now what I have posted works perfect, in cfm auto subs are broken. They don't work in cfm unfortunately.
Old 01-25-2016, 02:54 PM   #1588
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrashman
I'm 6 games into my all-pro season. This slider set is tough, but I'm enjoying it a lot. I'm 0-6 with 2 touchdown passes and 6 picks! I'm playing with the Jets and I couldn't re-sign Fitz so I drafted a rookie QB in the 2nd round. So it's typical rookie numbers, plus I'm really not that good. I've played probably 12 seasons between last year's madden and '16 but I still kinda stink.

My 2 main concerns with this slider set are:

1) Injuries. Through 6 games my QB has been knocked out of 2 games. I lost 3 starting linebackers for 4-6 weeks. I lost my starting SS for 6 weeks. I lost a LT for 6 weeks. Lost my starting RB for 5 weeks and my backup RB for 3 weeks. I've knocked the opposing QB out of the game 4 times out of 6 games. I even knocked the backup out once.

2) Sacks. Oddly enough I am getting no sacks with Wilkerson and Richardson. Through 6 games I have 2 sacks and both from CB blitzes. I used to find sacks too easy to come by, now I can't get any. I don't even get much pressure, which seems odd since I've knocked a ton of opposing QBs out.

Great job with the sliders. I like a challenge.
Injuries are huge impact on teams in nfl
Look at my Cowboys this season lol I had a cfm season with just 4 injuries all year and I've had an other with 12 all year lol

As for sacks, u need to really work for them, had way too many complaints about sacks being "easy" , I myself get maybe 1-2 a game at most.
Old 01-25-2016, 03:02 PM   #1589
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quick question for anyone using 15 min qtrs with 15 sec run off : are you seeing scoring over 30+ points often? If anyone is using 12 mins, the same question applies for you. Would like to know what score differences you guys see between 12 mins and 15 mins to compare to what I'm seeing. Also let me know if you're using All-Pro set or all madden set in your response. Thanks.
Old 01-25-2016, 03:33 PM   #1590
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You enjoy the switch to the all madden set?
I think I like the All-Pro set a little better, but I do enjoy the All-Madden set as it gives me more of a challenge against good opponents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Quick question for anyone using 15 min qtrs with 15 sec run off : are you seeing scoring over 30+ points often? If anyone is using 12 mins, the same question applies for you. Would like to know what score differences you guys see between 12 mins and 15 mins to compare to what I'm seeing. Also let me know if you're using All-Pro set or all madden set in your response. Thanks.
The scores I posted from my season are all using 12 min, 17 accelerated clock.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:05 PM   #1591
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I think I like the All-Pro set a little better, but I do enjoy the All-Madden set as it gives me more of a challenge against good opponents.

The scores I posted from my season are all using 12 min, 17 accelerated clock.
Thank u for the response
Old 01-25-2016, 05:33 PM   #1592
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Final Update for my Rosters now available on Xbox one for those of you using them .

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »