Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2016, 12:11 PM   #1649
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KickassJohnson
How difficult is the All-Madden set? In my cfm I'm scoring 30+ pts per game and winning by several scores on All-Pro so I feel like we need to bump it up. Only reason I haven't already is because a few guys think it would be way too difficult (but at the same time these guys sim the defense because they don't know how to pick plays, so grain of salt there)

In past games, All-Madden basically played like a really difficult mario level, more video gamish instead of actual realistic results. Just wondering if the bs level is still there.
I'm 8-0 in my current season with the All-Madden set, but there's 3 or 4 games I probably should have lost but I found a way to win. Every win is earned and if I lose, I feel like it was my fault - just didn't make the plays. Nothing about this set makes me feel cheated or anything.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:17 PM   #1650
MVP

grismosw's Arena

OVR: 15

I can hang on defense with the all madden set but I am horrible on offense...

In 2 games I haven't scored yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-02-2016, 02:05 PM   #1651
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I've had some insane close games with the All-Madden set. All but 1 of my games were won by a TD or less

vs Seahawks - W 41-27
@ Packers - W 20-13
@ Cardinals - W 16-15
@ Chargers - W 31-30
@ Vikings - W 37-31
@ Buccaneers - W 31-24
vs Lions - W 21-16
@ Raiders - W 30-24
vs Chiefs - W 27-26
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2016, 03:17 PM   #1652
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hey man. Having issues getting good results in cfm. I'm the commissioner of a 5 team league. Won 2 superbowls with these sliders in 2 years. All user teams are blowing up the other teams. Walk me through exactly how you enter the sliders. And any tips you have for making these games really hard for us to win with. I usually upload straight from my main menu. But some of the penalties need to be moved in cfm because they only go in increments of 5 in the main menu. Please help. Lol as a commissioner I'm getting pressured because people aren't even challenged. Followed all your rules to the T
Old 02-02-2016, 08:53 PM   #1653
Rookie

its been awhile since ive posted, but just tried the final sliders for all pro. it was a good game, kinda one sided the first 3 quarters as i was up 38 -7 against the redskins. they did come back in the 4th though somewhat to make it 21-42, its only my 2nd game in my falcons season so im going to see how the next few games play out, i believe they will get tougher, im in my second season and their quarterback was tavaris jackson and he was all over the place. they did stuff me on the run though, think i was 67yards rushing, usually i have alot more than that which is good because i actually had to pay attention to the blocks to make a good running play. i have the cheifs next so we'll see what they got
Old 02-03-2016, 08:51 AM   #1654
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

For anyone using these with Play Now. I just played a bunch of games with fatigue at 40. The RB stayed in the whole game. I just did formation subs if I thought he didn't sub out enough. So 40 seemed to be a good spot and the RB didn't didappear after the half.
Old 02-03-2016, 01:25 PM   #1655
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by runsondunkin
Hey man. Having issues getting good results in cfm. I'm the commissioner of a 5 team league. Won 2 superbowls with these sliders in 2 years. All user teams are blowing up the other teams. Walk me through exactly how you enter the sliders. And any tips you have for making these games really hard for us to win with. I usually upload straight from my main menu. But some of the penalties need to be moved in cfm because they only go in increments of 5 in the main menu. Please help. Lol as a commissioner I'm getting pressured because people aren't even challenged. Followed all your rules to the T
I have no idea what set you're talking about. I have two sets : all madden, all pro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 01:25 PM   #1656
Rookie

runsondunkin's Arena

Using all madden set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »