Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 209 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2016, 11:23 PM   #1665
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Bob
I decided to restart my Panthers franchise because the old sliders I was using turned out to be really unrealistic and frustrating. I gave yours a test in the first preseason game and I have to say these are the best ones I have used yet! I used the All-Madden sliders and they worked well. I lost to the Bills 23-18 but that is only because I put in the worst players in the last quarter because hey, it's the preseason. There were a couple of things here and there that were a little off, but that is only if I wanted to nitpick everything. All in all, I enjoy playing Madden again and want to thank you for your dedication to these sets. Look forward to use them in the future.
You're welcome. And at the end of the day it's a video game, it can only be tuned so much, no set is ever gonna be perfect. I'm confident my two sets are as good as it gets.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 12:57 AM   #1666
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're welcome. And at the end of the day it's a video game, it can only be tuned so much, no set is ever gonna be perfect. I'm confident my two sets are as good as it gets.
Out of the sliders I have used. I agree. These are the best I've used.
Downtown Bob is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 01:16 PM   #1667
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Got these the other day after I played a season on regular all-pro and built the jags up decently playing on season two with these sliders. Difference is going from 15-1 to 3-3 so far, realistic passing numbers and defense. Run game is pretty bad only had one good running game and that was based on about 4 really good runs. Jags don't have a good running game so that make sense, I'm stopping the run pretty well but only because I dedicate a safety to the run game, mostly getting beat with explosive plays.

Realistically though my team is actually playing a lot like they do in real life. Been moving the run blocking for CPU n player slightly to find the right mix.

I notice the CPU seems to hit deep passes in coverage pretty often but that has all been to TY Hilton, Jordy Nelson, Hopkins so I think that is more the result of good Wrs.

The injury seems a couple points high as I keep losing key players for short bursts of time but I will play it out and tell my thoughts end of season.

All in all these sliders make the game much more fun and challenging i'm actually enjoying the season and getting players to the probowl will be much harder.

Making me a better player I'm using all the pre snap adjustments, playing more conservatively and smart. If I can just get Allen Hurns going I should be good.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THESE!
no40sinfl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:22 PM   #1668
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downtown Bob
Out of the sliders I have used. I agree. These are the best I've used.
Thank u. Appreciate that.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 03:22 PM   #1669
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by no40sinfl
Got these the other day after I played a season on regular all-pro and built the jags up decently playing on season two with these sliders. Difference is going from 15-1 to 3-3 so far, realistic passing numbers and defense. Run game is pretty bad only had one good running game and that was based on about 4 really good runs. Jags don't have a good running game so that make sense, I'm stopping the run pretty well but only because I dedicate a safety to the run game, mostly getting beat with explosive plays.

Realistically though my team is actually playing a lot like they do in real life. Been moving the run blocking for CPU n player slightly to find the right mix.

I notice the CPU seems to hit deep passes in coverage pretty often but that has all been to TY Hilton, Jordy Nelson, Hopkins so I think that is more the result of good Wrs.

The injury seems a couple points high as I keep losing key players for short bursts of time but I will play it out and tell my thoughts end of season.

All in all these sliders make the game much more fun and challenging i'm actually enjoying the season and getting players to the probowl will be much harder.

Making me a better player I'm using all the pre snap adjustments, playing more conservatively and smart. If I can just get Allen Hurns going I should be good.

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THESE!
You're welcome brotha. Glad u enjoy.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:57 PM   #1670
MVP
 
DavidTheGreat20's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Went back to using these sliders and I had a blast. The only reason why I stopped was that my defense would get burned time and time again, and I couldn't take the losses from third-string QBs.

Once I started going with the "no switch" rule, I've been getting much better games. No longer can I blow out a team or score 40 something points against top defenses.
__________________
Wolverines vs. The World || DavidTheGreat's Michigan Wolverines (NCAA14)
Season 1: 11-2 (Won Rose Bowl vs. Arizona)
Season 2: 0-0


DavidTheGreat20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 06:57 PM   #1671
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
Went back to using these sliders and I had a blast. The only reason why I stopped was that my defense would get burned time and time again, and I couldn't take the losses from third-string QBs.

Once I started going with the "no switch" rule, I've been getting much better games. No longer can I blow out a team or score 40 something points against top defenses.
My all pro or all madden set?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 08:39 PM   #1672
Rookie
 
BoNity's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hey, gonna give these a try tonight. The set I made on my own plays pretty well and is very, very similar to yours....I have a couple questions though.

I currently have human reaction at 80 which is drastically different then yours at 9, also have cpu accuraccy at 25. Their passing game is difficult at times (vs Brady and bunch) but still fairly realistic all together for me, what differences shall I expect?

Also I play on 50 threshold, I understand 90 will cut down on big plays but I already get frustrated when DT's chase down my RB's...is that just something to deal with?

All-Madden btw

Also I play on Normal speed. Havent tried slow yet

Last edited by BoNity; 02-08-2016 at 08:43 PM.
BoNity is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 PM.

Top -