Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-08-2016, 10:06 PM   #1673
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
My all pro or all madden set?

I use your All-Pro set.

Old 02-08-2016, 11:31 PM   #1674
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can you use these sliders for CPU v. CPU?
Old 02-09-2016, 09:57 AM   #1675
MVP

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zypersonic
Can you use these sliders for CPU v. CPU?
I am.

I recently picked up Madden 16 after the Super Bowl sale and so far I only have a few CPU vs CPU play now games under my belt using the All-Madden set on 12 minutes quarters. I chose All-Madden because the QB accuracy setting was low but I might also try the All-Pro set as well. Anyway so far I have liked the results using the recommended slider settings in this thread. Now the blitzing appears to be a tad too effective, but I don't think this is necessarily a product of the sliders (though I am tempted to increased the pass blocking setting). I am coming off of Madden 15 and blitzing was a little out of hand in that iteration game as well. But Madden 16 has some nice improvements over 15 and as I said so far I like the results of the games using the recommended All-Madden sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2016, 11:12 AM   #1676
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I love the all madden sliders as i was pretty much beating everybody in the all-pro set, only issue i'm having is the INTs im throwing some are my error, but most are just the AI is superhuman on defense and just comes out of nowhere any help for this
Old 02-09-2016, 11:29 PM   #1677
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I love the all madden sliders as i was pretty much beating everybody in the all-pro set, only issue i'm having is the INTs im throwing some are my error, but most are just the AI is superhuman on defense and just comes out of nowhere any help for this

I'm having that issue as well with the AI acting like the flash lol but I think that's just all madden! Just finished my second season on all madden. Season 1 had a historic Super Bowl run but got pounded by the Seahawks. Season 2 was injury hell but I managed to finish 11-5, finished 3rd in the division with KC finishing 13-3 and SD finished 12-4! Starting the wild card round tonight. Let's hope I can make another Super Bowl run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-10-2016, 07:21 PM   #1678
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
It's just an all-madden thing. I tried to help make it less occurring but it's just an all madden thing for the cpu to sometimes make a super man dive or jump for the interception, I haven't seen it as much with my set but I see it at times.
Old 02-10-2016, 09:55 PM   #1679
MVP

OVR: 2

I've played 6 CPU vs CPU games with your All-Madden set using 12 minute quarters and most (not all) of the games have been pretty low scoring (as an example the Bills just beat the Colts at home 17-3). I think I am going to bump it up to 15 minute quarters and see how that goes. But I like what I see so far. The receivers are trying to make acrobatic catches, but more often than not the defenders are batting the balls away.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:17 AM   #1680
Rookie

Flazko, have you tested these sliders with CPU v. CPU?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »