Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 216 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2016, 12:20 AM   #1721
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Injuries too frequent at 65 for me.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:32 AM   #1722
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Injuries too frequent at 65 for me.
I've only seen two injuries in 5 games. Use whatever u want. Most people have injuries set higher than what I have it set . Injures are a huge part of the nfl. The injury frequency is low in this game.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-19-2016 at 12:37 AM.
Old 02-19-2016, 12:39 AM   #1723
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I've only seen two injuries in 5 games. Use whatever u want. Most people have injuries set higher than what I have it set . Injures are a huge part of the nfl. The injury frequency is low in this game.

I've had 21 in 4 1/2 lol
Old 02-19-2016, 12:58 AM   #1724
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
I've had 21 in 4 1/2 lol
Then lower it but I haven't even seen that much in a full cfm season. I Was even thinking about highering it.
Old 02-19-2016, 04:49 AM   #1725
Rookie

how exactly does the game speed affect the results? I noticed you changed the game speed during many of your updates throughout the year. I feel like the game speed has a slight affect on the difficulty because when the game is slower, it becomes easier to read the AI but that's just me.
Old 02-19-2016, 06:58 AM   #1726
Just started!

Hey flazko. Have been using your all madden sliders with my fantasy draft team. The first halves are always really competitive and fun, but I always seem to no opposition whatsoever in the second half. Your thoughts?
Old 02-19-2016, 09:09 AM   #1727
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxenrox
Hey flazko. Have been using your all madden sliders with my fantasy draft team. The first halves are always really competitive and fun, but I always seem to no opposition whatsoever in the second half. Your thoughts?
I personally don't see this. I feel the cpu is harder in the second half
Old 02-19-2016, 09:16 AM   #1728
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyman
how exactly does the game speed affect the results? I noticed you changed the game speed during many of your updates throughout the year. I feel like the game speed has a slight affect on the difficulty because when the game is slower, it becomes easier to read the AI but that's just me.
The biggest issue that Game speed affects is player movement. When you use Fast speed the players warp and shift a lot of the time, you sometimes see it on normal also, on slow i rarely see it although it is Madden so there might be a time here and there it happens but I haven't really seen it in Slow. It also affects the AI reaction when on defense or when running the ball on offense, I feel slow is the most smooth for both aspects, I notice the defense Reaction either being to fast or too slow on other speeds, if it's too fast they pretty much predict where the ball is going before you throw it, if their reaction is too slow they then warp to catch up to the ball, I rarely ever see this on slow gamespeed regardless of what the actual defense Reaction slider is set to. The cpu also runs the ball more smooth instead of warping or shifting into a hole. Slow just has a general better feel, the physics and animations are more smooth and it feels more authentic, I personally believe normal or fast feels too much like a video game. You may use whatever speed you want. I recommend slow for many reasons. These are a few.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-19-2016 at 09:19 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »