Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 217 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2016, 11:37 AM   #1729
Just started!
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This has only happened in 2 out of 3 games. My first game with the sliders was a one possession game, and was a blast. Great sliders tho
jaxenrox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 12:15 PM   #1730
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxenrox
This has only happened in 2 out of 3 games. My first game with the sliders was a one possession game, and was a blast. Great sliders tho
Each game varies. I've played plenty of games vs giants, Eagles, and redskins, (my division oppenents) and I never get the same results. It's always different. They're usually always close. Sometimes they struggle in the first half and catch fire in the second half, other times they are tough the whole game.


Which set are u using, the all-madden or All-Pro? And are you using my update from yesterday or the previous version?
__________________
We Dem Boyz

Last edited by Flazko; 02-19-2016 at 12:20 PM.
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 12:41 PM   #1731
MVP
 
UFCMPunk's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Each game varies. I've played plenty of games vs giants, Eagles, and redskins, (my division oppenents) and I never get the same results. It's always different. They're usually always close. Sometimes they struggle in the first half and catch fire in the second half, other times they are tough the whole game.
Was going to say, each game is different. I played one against the Broncos(I was the Ravens), the Denver AI Defense played like the real Denver D. I was shut out for the most part. Played another game as the Ravens against the Bears last night, and it was exactly like the Saints/Giants game where defense was non existent and Bears won 55-52 after I missed the game tying FG at the end.

I had another game with the Bears where Jay Cutler was a robo QB and we all know the issues there. Once I realized I hadn't changed the QB traits like suggested on here, I did that and the very next game was the 55-52 high scoring affair.
UFCMPunk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 02:18 PM   #1732
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCMPunk
Was going to say, each game is different. I played one against the Broncos(I was the Ravens), the Denver AI Defense played like the real Denver D. I was shut out for the most part. Played another game as the Ravens against the Bears last night, and it was exactly like the Saints/Giants game where defense was non existent and Bears won 55-52 after I missed the game tying FG at the end.

I had another game with the Bears where Jay Cutler was a robo QB and we all know the issues there. Once I realized I hadn't changed the QB traits like suggested on here, I did that and the very next game was the 55-52 high scoring affair.
Are u using 15 min qtrs?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 02:24 PM   #1733
Pro
 
T1TRAPTOR's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hey Flazko, how much do you recommend using 15 min, 17 accel clock rather than 12 min, 17 accel clock? I seem to get pretty high scoring games with 12 min.

EDIT: I just plugged in the latest all-madden set. Gonna try out 15 min qtrs and report back.

Last edited by T1TRAPTOR; 02-19-2016 at 02:32 PM.
T1TRAPTOR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 02:58 PM   #1734
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Hey Flazko, how much do you recommend using 15 min, 17 accel clock rather than 12 min, 17 accel clock? I seem to get pretty high scoring games with 12 min.

EDIT: I just plugged in the latest all-madden set. Gonna try out 15 min qtrs and report back.
I asked him the same question. He recommends 17 seconds because that's the average time left after a huddle in a real NFL game. Based on my experience, I think there is too much scoring with that setting. That's why I use 15 minutes with a 13 second accelerated clock and the results I get are pretty close to real life.
Jollyman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:06 PM   #1735
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Hey Flazko, I think I'm gonna go back to playing the game on normal speed. Here is why, I can almost swear that playing on slow ruins the difficulty. I definitely thought your earlier sets were harder and I think it's because you had the speed faster. Slowing the game down might make the game run smoother with more realistic physics but it also makes it much easier to read and predict the AI. With faster settings, it's more intense and challenging.

I noticed the exact same thing with The NHL slider sets. Everybody loves to play on slow speed settings but I also was able to dominate the AI on these settings because I don't have to think or react as fast. I'm thinking that it's the same with Madden.
Jollyman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2016, 03:39 PM   #1736
MVP
 
DavidTheGreat20's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Blog Entries: 3
Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyman
Hey Flazko, I think I'm gonna go back to playing the game on normal speed. Here is why, I can almost swear that playing on slow ruins the difficulty. I definitely thought your earlier sets were harder and I think it's because you had the speed faster. Slowing the game down might make the game run smoother with more realistic physics but it also makes it much easier to read and predict the AI. With faster settings, it's more intense and challenging.



I noticed the exact same thing with The NHL slider sets. Everybody loves to play on slow speed settings but I also was able to dominate the AI on these settings because I don't have to think or react as fast. I'm thinking that it's the same with Madden.

I was thinking the same, although on Slow for me it prevents the # of big plays. When I first bought 16, I think the setting on this set was on Fast, and that was definitely a challenge.

But, you know, it's all personal preference.
__________________
Wolverines vs. The World || DavidTheGreat's Michigan Wolverines (NCAA14)
Season 1: 11-2 (Won Rose Bowl vs. Arizona)
Season 2: 0-0


DavidTheGreat20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:21 PM.

Top -