Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-22-2015, 08:49 PM   #169
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcardfan
I just tried out your sliders. WAY better than playing with the generic ones. I do have a few questions though. I've played football video games since John Madden, himself, were on the covers of Madden. There is one thing that has always bothered me, though. The past couple of Madden's that I've had, I've tried to take a bad team (this year I want to use the Jaguars), move them to a new city and build up their franchise. The first year I may not do great, but I'll do better than the team would in real life, then by year 2-3, I start winning every game easily and it's meaningless to win superbowls. Its boring. I don't have time to play on 15 min quarters. I want to get the most realistic stats- meaning not just QB passing percentage, but also realistic yards/tds/etc. Will these sliders make it more difficult to win with a bad team and still difficult (obviously not as difficult, because they'd be a better team) with this team as they improve? And what settings with accel clock and quarter length would give me good stats without having to play 10+ min quarters? And I normally play at All-Pro, should I stay there or change along with these sliders?
Sorry for the long post, but I've been frustrated with this for years and really want to enjoy Franchise Mode this year without putting up stupid numbers and breaking ridiculous records with mediocre players, making the game pointless. Thank you for your time and any help!
With the time at 12 mins a qtr and run off time at 17 seconds each qtr feels like 8 mins but it helps get the right amount of passes and carries in. And these sliders are gonna make things realistic for u and give a bit of a challenge. The only difficulty u probably will have is stopping the run if you're a bad team so if cpu running becomes a bit too hard for u then put it between 57-61. And if u have trouble stopping the pass just drop the cpu pass block to between 48-55. The reaction time, interceptions, fumbles, tackling, and qb accuracy for for realistic play, the overall wr catch is for realistic amount of drops and to help cpu get knock downs, give my sliders a try, about two full games should tell u what to adjust, if u make any adjustments raise or lower by two points at a time it makes a big difference, and I do recommend using the Fast Game Speed and 0 for speed threshold. Those two are a must.
Old 09-22-2015, 09:40 PM   #170
Rookie

i have been unable to play the past few weeks and i liked what you had started with. I just saw all the updates and was hoping you could answer a few minor questions.

1. how close are these to your final....i saw several changes lately and was just curious what caused that
2. i also saw on a few other posts that the holding slider is broke...what is actually broken?
3. some people keep insisting that All-Pro gives no challenge...curious if you have lost any games yet, and what is the likely chance of an upset? All-madden just seems like every game is a close one and unrealistic, but its challenging.
4. Sub sliders....alot of people have ones from Armor...what causes yours to be different?

Again I appreciate what you have done, and you are much better at this then me, so wanted to see your answers.....alot of times it seems like many people just go around in circles on what is the best....how much does players and teams getting better effect the sliders?

thank you again
Old 09-22-2015, 09:57 PM   #171
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
i have been unable to play the past few weeks and i liked what you had started with. I just saw all the updates and was hoping you could answer a few minor questions.

1. how close are these to your final....i saw several changes lately and was just curious what caused that
2. i also saw on a few other posts that the holding slider is broke...what is actually broken?
3. some people keep insisting that All-Pro gives no challenge...curious if you have lost any games yet, and what is the likely chance of an upset? All-madden just seems like every game is a close one and unrealistic, but its challenging.
4. Sub sliders....alot of people have ones from Armor...what causes yours to be different?

Again I appreciate what you have done, and you are much better at this then me, so wanted to see your answers.....alot of times it seems like many people just go around in circles on what is the best....how much does players and teams getting better effect the sliders?

thank you again
I had a few people complain that their games weren't competitive so I adjusted a bit. I just lost week two to the Eagles 27-23. And my subs I've worked on to get proper rotations at each position.. My sliders are now 100% final. And the defense holding in cfm is broken if u set it an then go back and look it'll reset to 50 "by itself
Old 09-22-2015, 10:07 PM   #172
Rookie

Thank you I will let you how it goes I am starting cfm now
Old 09-22-2015, 10:07 PM   #173
All Star

Flazko's Arena

After final adjustments... Week one I beat Giants 28-27, week two I lost to eagles 27-23. First time ever losing to cpu.. My sliders are complete. I had so much fun. Saw a variety of penalties and good realistic stats. Hope every one enjoys as I will not make anymore adjustments these sliders are done and ready to give u excitement and awesome gameplay. As I stated on my post if it's too hard or easy for u make your own adjustments by two point increments. But I can guarantee games will be very close. U may get a comfortable win by 14+ points here and there but games aren't gonna feel cheesy.. Make proper play calls, and on field adjustments such as moving your corners or play predictions, make your reads when passing the ball. Have fun guys.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:08 PM   #174
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Thank you I will let you how it goes I am starting cfm now
You're welcome bro. Let me know how it goes.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:06 PM   #175
All Star

Flazko's Arena

One more note.. When using these sliders in cfm u must first load them in main menu then u can load them in cfm. If u manually put them in one by one when you're in cfm they will act different. Also sliders act a bit different in cfm than they do in play now.
Old 09-22-2015, 11:14 PM   #176
Pro

I've been using armor and swords sliders for a while decided to try these out! You really do see speed differences with these sliders to go along with the threshold at zero.

Odell Beckham is a problem for the CPU to handle against me! And I have a RB with agility of 98 and 95 speed.

Why do you have reaction time at 4? My adjustment with armor and swords was that I played with it at 95 as well as the coverage 95.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »