Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-21-2016, 10:41 AM   #1761
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

The only issue with lowering user qb accuracy is that if people are getting a competitive fun game they're gonna be happy and love the slider setting but the second they lose they're going to come here and complain that it's too low of a setting, but if they win the game they won't complain, that's the hard part about making slider sets and sharing them with people, I try to make the game as fun as possible for the general audience, it's up to you guys individually to tweak each slider you aren't too happy with to fit your own play style or needs, I don't make these sliders in order for me to win or lose, I make them based on what I feel looks realistic and not cheesy or forced.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2016, 02:10 PM   #1762
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Went ahead and played another game on fast speed and got much better results. Didn't see any crazy speed bursts or anything. I like how decisions have to be made much quicker otherwise you'll pay for it. That's how it should be.

Also, the run game for user and cpu feels really good on the all madden set. You have some games where you really cant get anything going, but then you have games where you bust a couple big runs and have success.

Last edited by T1TRAPTOR; 02-21-2016 at 02:13 PM.
Old 02-21-2016, 08:14 PM   #1763
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Went ahead and played another game on fast speed and got much better results. Didn't see any crazy speed bursts or anything. I like how decisions have to be made much quicker otherwise you'll pay for it. That's how it should be.

Also, the run game for user and cpu feels really good on the all madden set. You have some games where you really cant get anything going, but then you have games where you bust a couple big runs and have success.

Yah man my all-madden set is pretty solid. The threshold at 90 and gamespeed on fast makes everything flow correctly in my opinion. I think it's also best to play games with 12 mins and 13-15 second run off so the scores aren't always crazy
Old 02-22-2016, 05:35 PM   #1764
All Star

Flazko's Arena

my update today features a tuning to user qb accuracy for both sets, you MUST really use the left stick to guide your passes and the new passing mechanics buttons listed in the link below in order to make a good pass .. No more making perfect passes when on the run, a few qbs such as Russell Wilson and Alex Smith just to mention a couple are decent at throwing on the run. If you are being pressured by the cpu pass rush this will affect how accurate your passes are also. If you want to raise the qb accuracy slider for user then do so, I tested with various qbs and found the most realistic setting possible to also give you a challenge and not make the passing game easy. If you're someone who is going to complain because you think throwing a perfect pass every play is realistic then you're in the wrong slider thread, hope everyone enjoys. The pass game will be easy at times if you're playing a team who has no pass rush or crappy corners, it'll be tough majority of the time, but most of all it'll be more fun and realistic

Here's a link for tips on mastering the passing game, these tips show you how to make certain passes :
https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...top-5-new-pass

Last edited by Flazko; 02-22-2016 at 06:21 PM.
Old 02-22-2016, 06:27 PM   #1765
Pro

mathey270's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Flazko are u still rolling with the All Madden set with this new update for your personal games?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2016, 08:08 PM   #1766
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathey270
Flazko are u still rolling with the All Madden set with this new update for your personal games?

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
Personally I've been switching between both. They're both very solid. I'm gonna restart my cfm and more than likely use my All-Madden set.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-22-2016 at 08:12 PM.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:18 PM   #1767
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The all-madden set is a bit more challenging and is for more experienced players and All-Pro set is a little more casual, it can be pretty challenging for most people but not for all. I try to make both sets as realistic as possible.
Old 02-22-2016, 09:57 PM   #1768
Rookie

So if I have struggled with fast on all madden would these new updates still work well with slow? Or should I go to all pro or back to your original with slow? I wasn't sure if they only work well with fast

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »