Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 223 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2016, 11:31 PM   #1777
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 16)

Quote:
Originally Posted by airraid73
My bad ! All pro
Yah all pro set is more casual than all madden. If you get to where all pro is getting a little too easy and you want more of a challenge try my allall madden set.
Old 02-22-2016, 11:38 PM   #1778
Rookie

airraid73's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yah all pro set is more casual than all madden. If you get to where all pro is getting a little too easy and you want more of a challenge try my allall madden set.

Will do! Haven't seen to many slider set , set at fast speed and your was on Spot , I always liked fast speed
Old 02-23-2016, 01:00 PM   #1779
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Played a game against the cowboys with user qb acc at 10. I ended up winning in OT by a FG 34-31. Definitely more challenging and have to be smart with your throws.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:55 PM   #1780
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Played a game against the cowboys with user qb acc at 10. I ended up winning in OT by a FG 34-31. Definitely more challenging and have to be smart with your throws.
Exactly lol. You need to make every throw with a purpose. There isn't lobbing it wherever u want. II did leave a link with tips for throwing the ball in comment about the update a few comments back from this one.
Old 02-23-2016, 04:13 PM   #1781
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quick question about the mechanics.. Do you aim the pass with left stick then hit the received button, or aim the pass with left stick after/during the pressing of the receiver button?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
Old 02-23-2016, 05:08 PM   #1782
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Quick question about the mechanics.. Do you aim the pass with left stick then hit the received button, or aim the pass with left stick after/during the pressing of the receiver button?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
You aim with left stick slightly before and while pressing the WR button.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:34 PM   #1783
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I restarted My cfm, I'm going as far as I can into cfm until madden 17 is released, I'm using my All-Pro set..... And I just won a close one 21-20 week 1 vs Giants, all I can say is " Damm Romo, back at it with the tight spirals" lol, I was at 61% passing all game until the final drive, I started from my own 20 with all three timeouts and 1:11 left, Romo's clutch trait came into play, my beast of an OL buckled down and gave me some good time in the pocket, about 5-6 seconds, and who came up big for me?? My security blanket Jason Witten and Mr under rated Cole "beastly" Beasley lol Dez was tightly covered by Akumara and the Safety seemed to be spying because he was always helping Akumara and knocking down passes and DRC was shutting down Terrance Williams, McFadden wasn't getting much running but the clock was not on my side. I played conservative, making sideline passes for about 7-12 yards each then took a shot to Beasley in the middle of the field with :29 and 1 timeout, it was a slant to the middle for 6 yards that he turned into 17 yards which got me to the 13 yard line. :18 left and Witten ran a corner route and that's where Romo put the ball low and only where Witten could grab it, tippy toes lead to the booth review but they're in my house, Jerry threw them a couple million and the play would stand. Very fun game lol. 1-0 and time to slap the Eagles, I Hope Romo makes it back home alive.

Last edited by Flazko; 02-24-2016 at 02:40 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 01:45 PM   #1784
All Star

Flazko's Arena

There was a new patch released by EA, they fixed some important exploits, I will link the patch notes down below.

PATCH NOTES: http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/ma...otes-included/

Last edited by Flazko; 02-24-2016 at 02:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »