Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2016, 01:35 PM   #1857
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I used these for coach mode for a few games and the qbs are way too accurate. Would it mess up anything in the sliders if I lowered the qb accuracy some?
Old 05-23-2016, 02:32 PM   #1858
Rookie

chichoslg's Arena

OVR: 2

I was very frustated with allmadden slider set. I played with titans and i was fired (3-13). I try with Allpro set, but in the first match I win 31-0 against Bucanners. I destroy them with more than 130 rushing yards and more than 250 passing yards. Run is soo easy for human and too dificult for CPU. I made 4 interceptions and Buccaneers only run for 30 yards and pass 50. Too easy. Contact feels more organic in Allpro because in Allmadden every player of the other team seems like a wall. One thing that i use is fatigue at 58, sustitutions seems better.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:26 AM   #1859
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chichoslg
I was very frustated with allmadden slider set. I played with titans and i was fired (3-13). I try with Allpro set, but in the first match I win 31-0 against Bucanners. I destroy them with more than 130 rushing yards and more than 250 passing yards. Run is soo easy for human and too dificult for CPU. I made 4 interceptions and Buccaneers only run for 30 yards and pass 50. Too easy. Contact feels more organic in Allpro because in Allmadden every player of the other team seems like a wall. One thing that i use is fatigue at 58, sustitutions seems better.
100% all-pro feels better but is just too easy while all-madden is ridiculous
Old 08-15-2016, 10:48 AM   #1860
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I used these for coach mode for a few games and the qbs are way too accurate. Would it mess up anything in the sliders if I lowered the qb accuracy some?
Me too, using all madden. Anyone have a fix? Also thought about raising DB reaction.

I'm halfway through a season with the 49ers, where I signed Janoris Jenkins, drafted a 82+ FS, a pair of 80+ CBs, and the opposing QB is still making ridiculous passes with ridiculously high completion percentages, even if the opposing QB sucks.

My rookie QB is also at a pretty unrealistic 80% completion, but thats mostly because I run a west coast style offense.

This leads to games that lean way too much on the pass.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:08 PM   #1861
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Who's ready for madden 17?? We're just a few days away. Hopefully the game will be solid and we won't have to mess with sliders this year. Hope everyone has been doing great. I took a little break but I'm back and ready for the new season!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 08:22 PM   #1862
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Who's ready for madden 17?? We're just a few days away. Hopefully the game will be solid and we won't have to mess with sliders this year. Hope everyone has been doing great. I took a little break but I'm back and ready for the new season!
I know im late on Madden 16 and your sliders but will these work for PS3 as well? I know this is based on next gen, was just wondering if last gen would be fine with these as well. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:23 PM   #1863
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetsFB
I know im late on Madden 16 and your sliders but will these work for PS3 as well? I know this is based on next gen, was just wondering if last gen would be fine with these as well. Thanks.
I don't think there's a difference of how sliders work on different consoles
Old 10-12-2016, 12:52 AM   #1864
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I don't think there's a difference of how sliders work on different consoles
Okay thanks for the info.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »