Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 234 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-2016, 01:04 AM   #1865
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

There are well over a 1000 post in this thread so I haven't read everything. And I have seen several changes in the sliders from what I have read so far. Would someone mind posting the final sliders for all-pro that Flazko is recommending?
Old 12-05-2016, 01:06 AM   #1866
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillz25
There are well over a 1000 post in this thread so I haven't read everything. And I have seen several changes in the sliders from what I have read so far. Would someone mind posting the final sliders for all-pro that Flazko is recommending?
Everything is final and on the first page , this thread is a year old for Madden 16 lol. The link in my signature is for madden 17 if that's what you're looking for.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:30 AM   #1867
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Everything is final and on the first page , this thread is a year old for Madden 16 lol. The link in my signature is for madden 17 if that's what you're looking for.
Thanks for the response! Believe it or not, I actually was looking for Madden 16, so I am on the right page. I rarely buy Madden two years in a row because I don't feel there are enough beneficial changes that are worth it. Next year I'll probably get Madden 18 on PS4. Yes I'm still on PS3! LOL!

Anyway, I really appreciate the work you put into the sliders and your explanations for them. I never tried the player threshold up so high before, so I am excited to see if that makes a difference in the game play.

Also, I am one of those guys who cannot stand playing on the all madden level. The CPU is too ridiculous when I play against them. For example Darren Sproles who is about 5'8, 180 pounds, should not be able to consistently run up the middle and truck defensive tackles and linebackers. I've adjusted sliders on the all madden level for months yet stuff like this still happens only on the all Madden level. So I realized that I have to stay on the all pro level, but adjust the sliders to make it significantly difficult. I'll reply back after I played a few games to let you know how the sliders works for me, even though this thread is over a year old :-)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »