Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 28 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-23-2015, 09:52 PM   #217
Rookie

chadlordd's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Do you have some madden 15 sliders?
Old 09-23-2015, 09:53 PM   #218
Rookie

hey flazko is the new revision for cpu QB from 12 to 13 now? i saw it at 13 earlier then i had refreshed my page and it went back to 12 lol. im about to put it at 13 from 12 just to see how it plays, played the raiders today and won 31 -17 i passed for 330 yrds while the raiders had around 184 and practically nothing rushing wise for them, i did what you said and bumped the run blocking up to either 48 or 49 and concentrate on hitting the holes and the run game has opened up a bit. about to play the cards right now and see how it plays out
Old 09-23-2015, 09:54 PM   #219
Pro

Threshold at 0 is very nice! I use these sliders on slow. Just plays better for me personally.

On one of my TDs I hit Beckham on a beautiful 40 yard bomb off of play action mainly because the corner peeked into the backfield and once he realized OBJ was running by him, it was too late!

I also like the fact that you sometimes see the third running back without having to manually sub yourself!
Old 09-23-2015, 09:54 PM   #220
Rookie

thanks.....last question?

what is the difference between owner and coach? can you still call plays during the game?
Old 09-23-2015, 09:55 PM   #221
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadlordd
Do you have some madden 15 sliders?
To be completely honest these work just as great on Madden 15 "tried it earlier. Only thing is penalties don't work on there. I would leave penalties at 50 on Madden 15. I also could recommend looking up Rushin Play on YouTube his sliders were pretty good on Madden 15. I just didn't agree with his threshold setting
Old 09-23-2015, 09:56 PM   #222
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
hey flazko is the new revision for cpu QB from 12 to 13 now? i saw it at 13 earlier then i had refreshed my page and it went back to 12 lol. im about to put it at 13 from 12 just to see how it plays, played the raiders today and won 31 -17 i passed for 330 yrds while the raiders had around 184 and practically nothing rushing wise for them, i did what you said and bumped the run blocking up to either 48 or 49 and concentrate on hitting the holes and the run game has opened up a bit. about to play the cards right now and see how it plays out
Yah man I moved it back to 13 cuz too many errant throws in cfm by cpu. I figured out its good at 13 and just tweaked user pass coverage. Now it plays way better
Old 09-23-2015, 09:58 PM   #223
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Haha sorry for updating so much I'm trying to make them complete flawless. I'm pretty set on them I just want to make sure cpu qb is getting realistic play. If u like a certain version of my sliders, u don't have to make the new adjustments. I want everyone to have a great experience. Also u can use my sliders as a base and just tweak everything to how u like it
Old 09-23-2015, 10:00 PM   #224
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
thanks.....last question?

what is the difference between owner and coach? can you still call plays during the game?
When you're an owner u can do absolutely everything. When u pick player your not in control of much. When u pick coach u can control team management. But when you're owner u control everything. U can even set prices for vendors and parking and tickets. It's fun. U either lose money or make money

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »