Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2015, 02:19 PM   #17
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

After I read your post about wr catching yesterday, I lowered them on my sliders and I liked it a lot. I feel like I can adjust the sliders to make a great game for me, but my only issue has been db coverage. I just can't seem to get it right. On All Madden I feel like I just cannot stop their passing game, even with adjusting pass react and coverage. But it's not to the Wrs necessarily, just flag routes and deep posts to the tight end that seems like it's open every time. And the safeties just aren't covering much ground and helping over the top at all.... On all-pro it's better but I just can't quite get it right... Maybe because I'm using the Raiders.....

Anyways I will try these out when I get home tonight. I usually like normal or slow game speed, but maybe I will check out fast just to see...
Old 09-10-2015, 02:26 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

thanks....and great work I do like them cant wait to try to the new changes.
As for the penalties you said you can go up to 55 on everything but facemask.......so could you go 52 or 53 on some then 55 on a few others......just wonder if that effects anything other then calls? I like the way it plays with everything at 50, and if changing the penalty sliders effect anything I will go without penalties.
Curious what is a realistic number of penalties you are seeing in a game.

And yes I will work on getting better and use Fast. one question, with me at normal speed and threshold still at zero, is there any issues?

thank you
Old 09-10-2015, 02:27 PM   #19
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The reason all madden sucks is because all madden is supposed to make it hard so the cpu is going to try and do everything to make it impossible for u to do anything like the hub details say. So that means the cpu is gonna make a superman dive from ten feet away just to make sure andand get aa knock down. All madden and game speed on slow make the players warp a bit or run like they're a square clunky box with a helmet on its helmet. Like I said previously I played on slow for years til last year and I saw realism especially with 0 threshold. My sliders were built around the threshold so if u don't like game speed on fast at least keep threshold on 0. Or the defense coverage and reaction will be outta wack. Give it a try man u will get used to the game speed after a full game or two trust me you'll love it.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:32 PM   #20
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Penalties in previous maddens had effect on gameplay but this game penalties are strictly penalties. Thank God. On last year's game for example intentional grounding would effect the cpu qb to stay in pocket and attempt deep passes with it at 100 "but if u moved it to zero then the qb would throw it outta bounds instead of trying to make a play. EA listened to us and made penalties just strictly penalties so good for them. And thank u man I hope u like these. I've spent hours since release day fixing these sliders. I wanted to get them before the patch and I did. I finished them yesterday. Like I said in post I might play with tackling a bit cuz I sometimes still see more than one broken tackle a play.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:34 PM   #21
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The only issue I see between fast and normal is that on fast there's hardly ever warping by defenders playing the ball or tackling. On normal I see it a bit more. And I feel fast resembles the real NFL

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 02:42 PM   #22
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Curious on your thoughts about penalties. I see many posts and everyone seems to have different ones, which is why when I saw you kept yours at 50, I was very interested.....so can you explain a little better and what we should expect to see a game (realistic)
To me penalties actually do its job on this game. When they say they used real NFL data I believe them for once because I may go a game with 1-3 penalties or I may get 7-11 penalties just in the first half. The penalties have nothing to do with gameplay outcomes on Madden 16. I tried each one at 0 then 100 then tried them all to gather and no difference at all in gameplay just too many or no penalties called lol. I feel that face mask and roughing the Passer are a bit sensitive. If u put both at 60 u will see a bit if face mask and roughing the Passer calls. It's a bit annoying. I think DPI is good at 50 or 55. If u put that at 60 you'll get about 6 a game. I honestly feel each team match up varies. I'm pretty sure penalties reflect player awareness ratings and traits.
Old 09-10-2015, 02:42 PM   #23
Rookie

all makes sense.

one last penalty question....what is the number we should look for in a game? or how many do you see in a game? Also does increasing by 2 vs 5 make much difference.

I don't care if there are no penalties, but would like to see about 5 to 6 a game minimum....make it interesting. Maybe that happens at 50 and I just need to give a try.

ok thanks and no more penalty questions for me
Old 09-10-2015, 02:47 PM   #24
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
all makes sense.

one last penalty question....what is the number we should look for in a game? or how many do you see in a game? Also does increasing by 2 vs 5 make much difference.

I don't care if there are no penalties, but would like to see about 5 to 6 a game minimum....make it interesting. Maybe that happens at 50 and I just need to give a try.

ok thanks and no more penalty questions for me
You're welcome ask as many questions as u need man I want madden to be fun for everyone until 2K cam make us a game lol but I feel penalties are good between 50-53. I wouldn't touch face mask. Be careful with roughing the Passer. But for everything else feel free between 50-53. Personally I enjoy all penalties at 50. I still get one or two DPIs called and they happen in the fourth qtr lol and I still get false starts. Encroachments. And defensive holds

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »