Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2015, 10:46 PM   #273
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
One issue with the tuner and a main reason people have deleted it was that traditional pocket passing qb's were leaving the pocket and running to often. Are you not seeing that with the tuner?
I have seen Eli and Brady try to run a little too much. Is that really from the tuner? Cuz I thought that's what player traits were for

Last edited by Flazko; 09-24-2015 at 10:52 PM.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:49 PM   #274
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I do like how the tuner adressed the catching and WR DB interaction. The animations look better and aggressive catching isn't so OP.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:53 PM   #275
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I have seen Eli and Brady try to run a little too much. Is that really from the tuner?
I believe it was. Testers have reported that issue disappears when the tuner is deleted. Others have deleted the tuner then re-downloaded over the patch. They've reported better result by doing this as well. My understanding is the tuner was implemented to tone down OP wr catches in one on one situations. However, I never thought that was OP unless your playing another human. So I deleted the tuner and haven't really noticed the wr catch being OP and pocket qb's are not running nearly as much.

I do find that scrambling qb's don't scramble much regardless if the tuner is applied or not. There is a thread about this issue in the forum main page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 12:01 AM   #276
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Ok so anyone reading this... DELETE THE TUNER, you only need the tuner for online play, the tuner does affect qb scrambles. Traditional qbs stay in the pocket and throw down the field, they never really scramble unless under major pressure without the tuner. With the tuner u have qbs like Brady and both Mannings scrambling 8 tomes a game. All the tuner does is help with aggressive catching for head to head online play but does affect playing against the cpu. I honestly recommend deleting it and u can always re-download it if u wanna play online. But playing against the cpu especially in cfm I recommend deleting it. I read a thread about it and went to test myself and it does in fact screw with qbs. It feels way better after deleting it and I personally do not play online head to head anyways. Every time u load up the game u will be prompt do re-download it, just select no unless you're gonna play online.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:16 AM   #277
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
I believe it was. Testers have reported that issue disappears when the tuner is deleted. Others have deleted the tuner then re-downloaded over the patch. They've reported better result by doing this as well. My understanding is the tuner was implemented to tone down OP wr catches in one on one situations. However, I never thought that was OP unless your playing another human. So I deleted the tuner and haven't really noticed the wr catch being OP and pocket qb's are not running nearly as much.

I do find that scrambling qb's don't scramble much regardless if the tuner is applied or not. There is a thread about this issue in the forum main page.
Tuner does make a difference in qbs scramble. Feels better with out tuner
Old 09-25-2015, 09:49 AM   #278
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
These are with tuner

Ok thanks bro! #CowboysNation
Old 09-25-2015, 12:13 PM   #279
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by qchris1
Ok thanks bro! #CowboysNation
You're welcome. If I were u I'd delete the tuner.
Old 09-25-2015, 03:12 PM   #280
Rookie

Flazko, I've been loving these sliders and I plan on using them, but it isn't without faults. The running game is basically perfect but I'm having a lot of trouble tuning the passing game to my liking. I've used your base set quite a bit and I'm continually seeing the computer complete only 50% of their passes no matter who is throwing the ball whether it be Tom Brady or Teddy Bridgewater. This is way too low. Also, the passes are being complete for ridiculous amount of yards. The average pass in the NFL is complete for around 10-12 yards per completion while I'm seeing upwards of 15+ yards each game. I feel like the computer is throwing down field far too often and should check down more for higher completion percentage while decreasing the yards. How would you advise going about this?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »