Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 36 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-25-2015, 03:45 PM   #281
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishel110
Flazko, I've been loving these sliders and I plan on using them, but it isn't without faults. The running game is basically perfect but I'm having a lot of trouble tuning the passing game to my liking. I've used your base set quite a bit and I'm continually seeing the computer complete only 50% of their passes no matter who is throwing the ball whether it be Tom Brady or Teddy Bridgewater. This is way too low. Also, the passes are being complete for ridiculous amount of yards. The average pass in the NFL is complete for around 10-12 yards per completion while I'm seeing upwards of 15+ yards each game. I feel like the computer is throwing down field far too often and should check down more for higher completion percentage while decreasing the yards. How would you advise going about this?
Brady just went 81% against me last night. But I would higher qb accuracy for cpu to 16 and lower cpu pass block to 54
Old 09-25-2015, 04:46 PM   #282
All Star

Flazko's Arena

What is everyone seeing from the cpu qb with accuracy at 14, are u seeing realistic percentages from a 70+ overall, 80+ overall and 90+ overall?
Old 09-25-2015, 05:17 PM   #283
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What is everyone seeing from the cpu qb with accuracy at 14, are u seeing realistic percentages from a 70+ overall, 80+ overall and 90+ overall?
I don't know exact percentages and yards but with it CPU ACC at 13, Aaron Rodgers was like 68 percent, Mariota was like 55 and Stafford was 60.

Brady going 81 percent sounds about right if he has it going in a given game.
Old 09-25-2015, 06:01 PM   #284
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I don't know exact percentages and yards but with it CPU ACC at 13, Aaron Rodgers was like 68 percent, Mariota was like 55 and Stafford was 60.

Brady going 81 percent sounds about right if he has it going in a given game.
That sounds reasonable. Brady was just 81% against me on it at 14, I'm testing at 16. I don't like sliders on numbers ending with a 5 cuz the results are always the same for every game but if u put it to a number with like a 4 or, 6 at the end of a number the results vary each game. I've noticed since last year's game
Old 09-25-2015, 08:08 PM   #285
All Star

Flazko's Arena

New update : fixed both cpu accuracy, WR Catching, user tackling, worked on the passing game for both plays better now.
Reasons for tweaks: I tweaked the cpu accuracy too get better realism out of cpu passing and better cpu stats and percentage, every qb has a bad game here and there but ratings take good affect, was seeing a little too much errant throws by user even when feet were set so I fixed it a bit, cpu pass block was lowered a little cuz I did notice pressure causes the cpu to throw errant throws, I may raise to 56 in the future but it's playing solid at 54 and WR Catching is very real, WRs get a drop here and there, they still make good catches on sidelines and when right open, if u watch football on Sundays you'll see an average of 3-5 drops even by good WRs, player reaction and coverage play very good, corners and safeties play the ball very well, they don't over play or predict the play before it even happens, here and there u will get a good corner to sometimes predict the plays as aqib talib does that very well in real life, interceptions are very life like, more times than not you have defensive players drop some picks (that's why they're on defense lol) but most wide open passes to a defender are picked off, also interceptions between 26-33 cause the defends to go for more knock downs unless you switch to the player and hold Y for the int. And lastly fixed tackling to a realistic setting was seeing too many rbs getting blown up in the back field it happens still here and there, and was seeing too many skinny little corners taking Murray or lacy down with a hard hit, if u move the setting under 47 u will see a bit of qbs break tackles which is unrealistic, big Ben still breaks tackles and rbs and wrs are more elusive now, user can still break tackles, the trucking and strength ratings come into play . The new update plays very good. I also flipped back and forth between fast and slow gameplay speed and I do feel fast plays more realistic but if u wanna play on slow everything plays good still I tested sliders on both speeds before posting update. I love your guy's feed back it helps me to fix these to perfection. I'm pretty happy with how it's playing now and I'm more than likely not gonna update any time soon. We shall see. If u are perfectly happy with any of my versions I recommend not updating and just stick to it how u have the sliders, or u can check out my updates just save under a new file in case u wanna revert to previous versions of my sliders, instead of overwriting the files.

One last things I currently have deleted the tuner as I stated in an other post and the game is playing very good, cpu qbs stick to the pocket and make throws instead of scrambling, unless they're a scrambling qb like Russell Wilson or others. But Brady and Roethlisberger stay in the pocket and sling it. The tuner effect the cpu by forcing a lot of traditional qbs to scramble. I'm loving the game play now. There is a thread about it here on OS if interested in learning more about it.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-25-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:53 PM   #286
Rookie

Re: Flazko's True NFL Realisrm Sliders (All-Pro)

So really liked the sliders last night and then saw you updated so looking forward to them I will delete the tuner. I heard patch coming next week. Maybe that will fix all.
Anyways I see you have gone back and forth from slow and fast. Curious why not meet in the middle and go with normal speed? Thanks
Old 09-25-2015, 10:08 PM   #287
Rookie

WRe: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Also saw some changes in the subs what caused this?
Old 09-25-2015, 10:19 PM   #288
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Re: WRe: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Also saw some changes in the subs what caused this?
Go head and save the sliders u have been using under a separate file from today's update in case u like my previous update but I'm pretty sure u will like this better, and I used to play on slow for a long time but I find that fast feels more realistic in my opinion cuz NFL athletes are big and strong and fast not slow, slow has good animations but fast feels better, and normal causes weird player movement, like warping and players back pedal weird, I changed the auto subs cuz I lowered fatigue by a few points in cfm so that way players aren't in red or dark yellow in second half of game they'll move around like zombies so I tuned the subs to fit the fatigue realistically, I'm in a battle now week one vs giants, I'm up 6-0 going into fourth. Started a new cfm as these sliders are pretty much a done deal I could possibly tweak cpu qb accuracy in future but everything looks great Eli is 21 for 29 against me. Seems pretty real to me as to last time when I had cpu qb accuracy at 14 he was 19 for 36

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »