Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 38 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2015, 12:28 AM   #297
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

hey Flazko are you importing your sliders before each game in CFM? or just imputing at the beginning of the season and just playing through? a couple forums ive read have peopl importing the slider set before the start of each individual game, didnt know if this made some kind of difference or not.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:39 AM   #298
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
hey Flazko are you importing your sliders before each game in CFM? or just imputing at the beginning of the season and just playing through? a couple forums ive read have peopl importing the slider set before the start of each individual game, didnt know if this made some kind of difference or not.
I just import them at the beginning of my Franchise. The only difference I've noticed is if instead of importing, if u just put them in one by one manually in cfm they don't play as well. So importing them is best and then don't touch them, just manually set the penalties to what u like and the fatigue and injury. I've been getting awesome results.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:43 AM   #299
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Is there more than just the fatigue and injuries that are different between play now and CFM? I know penalties only go up by 5 for play now. But franchise mode is such a mess. It destroys the roster. So I'm just going to play with play now.
Penalties also play different in cfm
Check out my penalties I got them spot on for cfm. The ones I left at 50 like block in the back for example, u get too many calls above 51. DPI is the only one I have raised higher, it's at 57. But for holding and false start and offsides they're good at 51-52. But roughing the Passer and block in back must stay at 50. Try it out. Roughing the Passer above 50 is pretty ****ty, I watched the replay on those calls and the qb literally gets tapped and he flops
Old 09-27-2015, 06:10 AM   #300
Rookie

Just played my first game with these in my redskins CFM. Won against the dolphins 13-18. Great game. Tannenhill completed 63 % (24 of 38) went for 265 yards, 1 td. Cousins completed 59% (19 of 32) for 198 yards and 1 td. Morris rushed 26 times for 118 yards. The longest a 26 yarder including a nice stiffarm. Millar rushed 10 times for 19 yards - longest one 9 yards. This might Be a fluke - but the CPU could not get the running game going. I had 6 sacks - two by me controlling my FS. Miami had one. One of my sacks was for a safety.

I play player lock just controlling one player. On offense either QB or RB. On defense safety or linebacker.

I keep the sliders for one more game a keep my eye on CPU rushing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2015, 11:18 AM   #301
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Just played my first game with these in my redskins CFM. Won against the dolphins 13-18. Great game. Tannenhill completed 63 % (24 of 38) went for 265 yards, 1 td. Cousins completed 59% (19 of 32) for 198 yards and 1 td. Morris rushed 26 times for 118 yards. The longest a 26 yarder including a nice stiffarm. Millar rushed 10 times for 19 yards - longest one 9 yards. This might Be a fluke - but the CPU could not get the running game going. I had 6 sacks - two by me controlling my FS. Miami had one. One of my sacks was for a safety.

I play player lock just controlling one player. On offense either QB or RB. On defense safety or linebacker.

I keep the sliders for one more game a keep my eye on CPU rushing.

Sounds good.
Old 09-27-2015, 01:45 PM   #302
Rookie

Second game against the Rams was lost 30-28 by a last second field goal. I thought I had the win when I got a td with 39 seconds on the clock making it 28-27 redskins. But Foles completed 3-3 and they had all three timeouts remaining. Cousins was 24 of 36 (66%) 3 td and 2 int. Foles was 16 of 25 (65%) 3 td and 1 int. I got stuffed with my run game until the 4th quarter where I had minor succes. Morris rushed for 60 yards on 17 att.(avg. 3,5). The CPU ran better and Mason had 70 yards on 18 att(avg. 3,8). I had 2 sacks and the CPU had 4.

All in all very fun game. Still a bit worried about CPU rushing. The redskins front three is good and I haven't played an elite back.

I did see a bit to many pass inteference calls.

Am I supposed to not being aple to adjust sliders that are imported into CFM? That means penalty sliders has to be adjusted 5 clicks?!

Old 09-27-2015, 01:58 PM   #303
Rookie

Flazko your sliders have been playing exceptionally well even in the modified coach mode I play. Thank you for making this such a enjoyable game haven't even played the Show in the last week cause this game excites me so much.

One request I have with all the changes you have been making could you post your exact slider set up you are currently using because the OP doesn't even feel close to the same settings that you are currently using.

Thanks!
Old 09-27-2015, 02:25 PM   #304
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Second game against the Rams was lost 30-28 by a last second field goal. I thought I had the win when I got a td with 39 seconds on the clock making it 28-27 redskins. But Foles completed 3-3 and they had all three timeouts remaining. Cousins was 24 of 36 (66%) 3 td and 2 int. Foles was 16 of 25 (65%) 3 td and 1 int. I got stuffed with my run game until the 4th quarter where I had minor succes. Morris rushed for 60 yards on 17 att.(avg. 3,5). The CPU ran better and Mason had 70 yards on 18 att(avg. 3,8). I had 2 sacks and the CPU had 4.

All in all very fun game. Still a bit worried about CPU rushing. The redskins front three is good and I haven't played an elite back.

I did see a bit to many pass inteference calls.

Am I supposed to not being aple to adjust sliders that are imported into CFM? That means penalty sliders has to be adjusted 5 clicks?!

I can adjust penalties or fatigue or injuries. Just not actual sliders. In cfm

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »