Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2015, 03:02 PM   #25
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outkizast
After I read your post about wr catching yesterday, I lowered them on my sliders and I liked it a lot. I feel like I can adjust the sliders to make a great game for me, but my only issue has been db coverage. I just can't seem to get it right. On All Madden I feel like I just cannot stop their passing game, even with adjusting pass react and coverage. But it's not to the Wrs necessarily, just flag routes and deep posts to the tight end that seems like it's open every time. And the safeties just aren't covering much ground and helping over the top at all.... On all-pro it's better but I just can't quite get it right... Maybe because I'm using the Raiders.....

Anyways I will try these out when I get home tonight. I usually like normal or slow game speed, but maybe I will check out fast just to see...
O yah I forgot to mention that these sliders are not ment to benefit any team. They are made for realism. U will get different results if u use a bad team like Jacksonville than you would get using a good team like Green Bay.. So if you're using the Raiders and they're bad in real life then I'm sorry man lol
Old 09-10-2015, 03:14 PM   #26
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
O yah I forgot to mention that these sliders are not ment to benefit any team. They are made for realism. U will get different results if u use a bad team like Jacksonville than you would get using a good team like Green Bay.. So if you're using the Raiders and they're bad in real life then I'm sorry man lol
Haha that's how I like it man. Using the stock Raiders I expect to lose a good amount...
Old 09-10-2015, 03:19 PM   #27
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Haha glad you're enjoying it. Did u update the changes I made to qb pass blocking and WR catch?
Old 09-10-2015, 03:41 PM   #28
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm currently playing an awesome tough game. I'm using New England vs Pittsburgh. It's 0-0 at halftime. I'm seeing so much realism.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:34 PM   #29
Rookie

dk6663's Arena

OVR: 4

Has anybody tried these on SLOW or VERY SLOW speed ?
Old 09-10-2015, 04:39 PM   #30
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Dk6663 Give it a try on slow or very slow but it probably won't play as great as fast. Just make sure and keep threshold at 0. But I suggest at least giving these a test exactly how I have everything first. But do as u please

Last edited by Flazko; 09-10-2015 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:51 PM   #31
Rookie

Big Bankhead's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Thank u man. I'm glad u like it. How did your gameplay go.
Game play was great, tough battle with my Ravens vs the Broncos. I led 21-0 at the half, but Peyton led a comeback attempt and I was able to escape with a 35-25 victory. This has been the most fun I've had in this game. I'll be trying out your updates when I get home.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 04:55 PM   #32
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bankhead
Game play was great, tough battle with my Ravens vs the Broncos. I led 21-0 at the half, but Peyton led a comeback attempt and I was able to escape with a 35-25 victory. This has been the most fun I've had in this game. I'll be trying out your updates when I get home.
Glad to hear that man, exactly why I decided to share these on Operation Sports. I made some final adjustments today and the sliders are pretty much final.

The adjustments were only to qb accuracy, wr catch, and pass blocking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »