Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 40 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2015, 06:21 PM   #313
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlinbucs15
Flazko - First off thanks for letting us know the OP is always updated but I think I can explain where my confusion was.

You mentioned a few posts back that you got 81% completion percentage with Brady having the CPU QB Acc at 16. You also talked about changing CPU Pass Block to 54 and reducing tackle below 47. So I think what caused my confusion is that those are the things you are testing correct? Those are not necessarily your updates. That's how I got confused I thought you were using certain settings but your just testing and haven't made them part of your OP yet....is that correct?
Correct. I fixed for u guys. Sorry again brotha, like I said I was pretty set on my sliders and wasn't expecting to update so I forgot about putting a date. If I make any future changes I'll update the date so there's no confusion. Have u tried my new update? Have u also deleted tuner or decided to keep the tuner active?
Old 09-27-2015, 06:24 PM   #314
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I was playing against Flacco last nite with my new updates and I love how he would side step and have the awareness to avoid a sack or would throw the ball out of bounds. It felt good to see that. And I've been playing without tuner. Actually seeing a big difference in Cpu QB's.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:16 AM   #315
Rookie

Flazko, when you mention playing with or without the tuner what is it are you referring to? What does it do and where do you turn it on/off?
Old 09-28-2015, 11:11 AM   #316
Rookie

I have played several games with these sliders now. The only things that need to be tweaked for my playing (from what I've noticed) is that it seems that I'm completing too many passes and getting better stats from my qb than I should- this isn't too far off, but I think it's just a little too easy for me playing qb, also I'm finding it very difficult to run the ball- my rb is averaging between -2 to 3 yards per rush. Which sliders should I tweak to make it slightly more difficult for my qb and a little easier for my rb? And how much should I change it? Thanks!
Old 09-28-2015, 01:33 PM   #317
Rookie

I'm loving these on all pro but wanting to try All Madden. Would you recommend keeping the sliders exactly the same?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2015, 02:09 PM   #318
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

I just played my first game with these and enjoyed playing against the CPU defense, but felt the CPU offense left a lot to be desired. I played as Chicago against Green Bay and as another posted mentioned earlier, the CPU completion percentage was really low. I think Rodgers finished 15-of-32 for 211 yards, a TD and an INT. He was helped GREATLY by a 66 yard TD pass where I brought the house on a 3rd and 3 and Randall Cobb beat Alan Ball's press coverage on a fly route for a TD. It was just a bad defensive call by me and without that play, Rodgers basically would have had a Brandon Weeden-esque performance.

I never really felt in this game like I was playing against the best QB in the NFL, and let's remember the Bears defense, especially secondary, is REALLY poorly rated in this game. I felt like I should have been torched. There were many plays where Rodgers just threw it up deep into double coverage. I was not at all impressed by the CPU QB play.

I ended up losing 38-31 because Cutler threw 4 INT's, which I was fine with, they were just really bad throws by me. I was happy with how the game played when I was on offense, but yeah, the CPU offense wasn't doing it for me. I'll give it another couple of tries.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:34 PM   #319
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
I just played my first game with these and enjoyed playing against the CPU defense, but felt the CPU offense left a lot to be desired. I played as Chicago against Green Bay and as another posted mentioned earlier, the CPU completion percentage was really low. I think Rodgers finished 15-of-32 for 211 yards, a TD and an INT. He was helped GREATLY by a 66 yard TD pass where I brought the house on a 3rd and 3 and Randall Cobb beat Alan Ball's press coverage on a fly route for a TD. It was just a bad defensive call by me and without that play, Rodgers basically would have had a Brandon Weeden-esque performance.

I never really felt in this game like I was playing against the best QB in the NFL, and let's remember the Bears defense, especially secondary, is REALLY poorly rated in this game. I felt like I should have been torched. There were many plays where Rodgers just threw it up deep into double coverage. I was not at all impressed by the CPU QB play.

I ended up losing 38-31 because Cutler threw 4 INT's, which I was fine with, they were just really bad throws by me. I was happy with how the game played when I was on offense, but yeah, the CPU offense wasn't doing it for me. I'll give it another couple of tries.
Yeah same here. When I lose which I barely do, it's always because if INTs that I throw. I haven't been outdone by the cpu yet. I am playing with the Pats but still. I'm switching over to all madden soon. Just need to know what to adjust with these sliders.

BTW, the cpu rarely convert 3rd downs. If ever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2015, 04:22 PM   #320
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
Flazko, when you mention playing with or without the tuner what is it are you referring to? What does it do and where do you turn it on/off?
Go to the Load Files option in the main menu. And instead of loading u can delete it. Every time u turn on your Xbox u will be asked to download again u can say no. It glitches with the latest patch and makes cpu qbs play different. They run too much and aren't as aware of the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »