Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 41 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2015, 04:26 PM   #321
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcardfan
I have played several games with these sliders now. The only things that need to be tweaked for my playing (from what I've noticed) is that it seems that I'm completing too many passes and getting better stats from my qb than I should- this isn't too far off, but I think it's just a little too easy for me playing qb, also I'm finding it very difficult to run the ball- my rb is averaging between -2 to 3 yards per rush. Which sliders should I tweak to make it slightly more difficult for my qb and a little easier for my rb? And how much should I change it? Thanks!
Ok so I play with Dallas and as u know we have a greatgreat line so it might be harder for u to run the ball . 44 is great for me. I recomendrecommend for u between 44-47. No higher as it's way too easy even with the Browns. And as for passing I feel between 9-12 is realtically hard. Of course lower than 9 would be hard but throws would be ********, like your qb would throw straight into the ground. So honestly try your qb accuracy at 10, I thought it was challenging and realistic at the same time. You'll have bad throws to wide open guys but won't be cheesy throws.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #322
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitsweak87
I'm loving these on all pro but wanting to try All Madden. Would you recommend keeping the sliders exactly the same?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I know these will work pretty good on All Madden, if u go to all madden I recommend lowering cpu accuracy between 14-19. I have not tried pro but I hear it plays well on this game.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:32 PM   #323
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
I just played my first game with these and enjoyed playing against the CPU defense, but felt the CPU offense left a lot to be desired. I played as Chicago against Green Bay and as another posted mentioned earlier, the CPU completion percentage was really low. I think Rodgers finished 15-of-32 for 211 yards, a TD and an INT. He was helped GREATLY by a 66 yard TD pass where I brought the house on a 3rd and 3 and Randall Cobb beat Alan Ball's press coverage on a fly route for a TD. It was just a bad defensive call by me and without that play, Rodgers basically would have had a Brandon Weeden-esque performance.

I never really felt in this game like I was playing against the best QB in the NFL, and let's remember the Bears defense, especially secondary, is REALLY poorly rated in this game. I felt like I should have been torched. There were many plays where Rodgers just threw it up deep into double coverage. I was not at all impressed by the CPU QB play.

I ended up losing 38-31 because Cutler threw 4 INT's, which I was fine with, they were just really bad throws by me. I was happy with how the game played when I was on offense, but yeah, the CPU offense wasn't doing it for me. I'll give it another couple of tries.
Thanks for the feed back. I will look more into the cpu accuracy and possibly be tweaking with in the next few hours. I have heard from others that sometimes qbs are in that 60% range too often, I'm also looking at user qb accuracy, I feel the qb accuracy is the trickiest slider of all. Too high and there's too many completions, but too low and not enough. I found that the more pressure u put on cpu alters they're passing so I'm working with pass block and with qb accuracy, not just qb accuracy. Stay tuned for an update tonight on the passing.
Old 09-28-2015, 04:33 PM   #324
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitsweak87
Yeah same here. When I lose which I barely do, it's always because if INTs that I throw. I haven't been outdone by the cpu yet. I am playing with the Pats but still. I'm switching over to all madden soon. Just need to know what to adjust with these sliders.

BTW, the cpu rarely convert 3rd downs. If ever

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I'm currently working on the passing game now. Update coming in a bit
Old 09-28-2015, 04:41 PM   #325
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Playing with and without the tuner does make a difference also on cpu passing game. Maybe that's why I'm seeing a little better results from the cpu cuz I have deleted the tuner
Old 09-28-2015, 05:14 PM   #326
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Ok guys I need some opinions. I've been using fast game speed cuz it's feel more real to me and it looks great when players are on a break away, BUT I have noticed some weird animations at times like a qb looking one direction and throwing it to the opposite direction. I'm pretty sure it's due to the fast game speed. I do love slow game speed as well and I notice the animations are great but for anyone using it on fast have u also noticed strange animations? Or is it just me? And good update on the passing game is coming now in a few.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:28 PM   #327
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Ok guys I need some opinions. I've been using fast game speed cuz it's feel more real to me and it looks great when players are on a break away, BUT I have noticed some weird animations at times like a qb looking one direction and throwing it to the opposite direction. I'm pretty sure it's due to the fast game speed. I do love slow game speed as well and I notice the animations are great but for anyone using it on fast have u also noticed strange animations? Or is it just me? And good update on the passing game is coming now in a few.
Give it a shot on Normal speed. A middle ground between Fast and Slow. I don't like the animations on fast. Like you said when playing on slow it takes the runner a long time to run the field, but the animations are so much better. I haven't tried it on Normal yet but maybe that might just be the sweet spot.

I just am waiting to see what you do to raise the CPU qb %

I am also raising quarter length to 15 and runoff down to 12-13. I really like the pressure to get the ball snapped before play clock runs out. Also limits you to how much you screw around at the line prior to the snap.
Old 09-28-2015, 06:46 PM   #328
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Give it a shot on Normal speed. A middle ground between Fast and Slow. I don't like the animations on fast. Like you said when playing on slow it takes the runner a long time to run the field, but the animations are so much better. I haven't tried it on Normal yet but maybe that might just be the sweet spot.

I just am waiting to see what you do to raise the CPU qb %

I am also raising quarter length to 15 and runoff down to 12-13. I really like the pressure to get the ball snapped before play clock runs out. Also limits you to how much you screw around at the line prior to the snap.
I found a sweet spot for both qbs accuracy, fumbles and tackling, I'm just re-downloading the tuner to see if it makes a difference. I'm gonna try normal, and also I used to play at 15 mins with 13 run off. I will update in 10 mins.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »