Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2015, 06:58 PM   #329
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

So I had deleted tuner, I re-downloaded it and it plays great. So either delete the tuner and leave it off or delete it and then redownload it. The patch made it glitch a little so u can just redownload and get the same results as someone who just deleted and left it off
Old 09-28-2015, 07:11 PM   #330
All Star

Flazko's Arena

New update guys. Tell me what u think passing game is pretty good. User accuracy is pretty set, pretty sure about cpu qb accuracy, I tested it between 2-14 . I'm aiming for throws to be more spot on and every once in a while get a wild throw or over throw, also a lot of WR drops so far this year so catching was left at 44. I also tested fumbles along with tackling. I see there's been a bit more fumbles this season in the NFL than usual. 47 for fumbles feels good and the tackling feels good also. I've seen this year so far a bit of poor tackling and strong WRs and RBs. Go any lower than 47 and qbs start to break too many tackles. Let me know if u see too many sacks against the cpu. U shouldn't, but every player differs. I'm also using normal speed. Fast game speed had some weird animations every once in a while but it did feel good, normal feels pretty good to. All updates on the OP.

Last edited by Flazko; 09-28-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:37 PM   #331
Pro

What made you go from 17-32 as far as QB accuracy for CPU? I know you had it at like 23 a few days ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 07:40 PM   #332
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I was playing against Andy Dalton and he was 4-17 for 35 yards at half against the Raiders. Wasn't seeing CPU QB connecting on enough throws.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:45 PM   #333
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I was playing against Andy Dalton and he was 4-17 for 35 yards at half against the Raiders. Wasn't seeing CPU QB connecting on enough throws.
Try the new update I just posted
Old 09-28-2015, 07:52 PM   #334
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
What made you go from 17-32 as far as QB accuracy for CPU? I know you had it at like 23 a few days ago.
At 32-34 Aaron Rodgers threw like Aaron Rodgers. I saw Aaron Rodgers was throwing at best 70% and he's a 99 overall. I just played a half against him and half against jamies winston and the percentage looked pretty good for both, at half Aaron Rodgers was 83% and against winston at half he was 76% Qbs were all in the 60% range when I had sliders between 14-23, now u should get better cpu accuracy play, I will not go higher than 38. As of now I have it at. 34. If u were getting results at 23 that u liked then leave it there, I also made it slightly tougher for user but not by much.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:57 PM   #335
All Star

Flazko's Arena

QB accuracy should actually be called QB Awareness, cuz that's really what it does, if u have slider under 20 it makes cpu only want to make throws down field, with the slider from 25-35 he will make throws mostly short passes or passes down field, with it between 35-50 the qb will attempt any throw even if it's well covered and that makes it easier for u to get INTs. The slider really effects the cpu qb awareness of the field.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 08:00 PM   #336
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Try a full game in cfm with the new update and tell me how the cpu qb does and CPU running game, also how many sacks of any zip each team gets, and if any fumbles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »