Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 43 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2015, 08:02 PM   #337
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

So at a setting such as 32, it makes quarterbacks less predictable to figure out what kind of throw they are trying to make?

Thus making guys like Rodgers harder to defend?
Old 09-28-2015, 08:19 PM   #338
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
So at a setting such as 32, it makes quarterbacks less predictable to figure out what kind of throw they are trying to make?

Thus making guys like Rodgers harder to defend?
In a sense. It makes them observe the field more. I've also seen a video about this on YouTube last nite. The guy had his at 41, I tried 41 a while ago when tweaking this slider and tyrod taylor was way too accurate. He was 100%. 10/10 so I worked my way down to 32 and he was 6/10, so I tried 34 and he was 7/12. I tired against Eli, Brady, and Rodgers, I saw only 1 outta 10 bad passes by Rodgers. I saw 1 WR drop. So 34 felt very very good for cpu.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:23 PM   #339
All Star

Flazko's Arena

My goal for cpu qbs is too get a bad throw here and there. To get a few WR drops here and there also. I want elite qbs like Romo, Rodgers, Brady, Roethlisberger to be in the 70%-90%. Maybe once in a while at 60% cuz some elite qbs have at least one bad game a year, and I want 80 overall qbs like Flacco to be in that 70%-80% also but not as often as 90+ overalls. Qb accuracy is the trickiest slider of all man. But I think a setting at 34 should be spot on. I will not go over 38, Winston and tyrod were 100% above 38.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:28 PM   #340
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I also want user running game to be between 60-120 yards a game, and CPU to be around the same. Cpu and user should be at an average of either 3 or 5 yards a carry. But every madden player is different and also everyone's team and players have different ratings of course. Like I'm the Cowboys and we have the best line in football and I average 60-80 yards a game at best. I haven't got over 100 yards yet with my sliders. I know some people said it was easy and others said it was hard. Exactly why I say to tweak sliders to your own preference. I just post exactly what I'm using. U can always ask for my opinion if you're tweaking sliders to fit your skill set. I've been messing with sliders for 4 years now but didn't post a thread til madden 16.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:06 PM   #341
Pro

Its a good thing you decided to post your sliders because they are pretty good!

I'm going to hover around 26-32 just to see whats up
Old 09-28-2015, 09:12 PM   #342
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Its a good thing you decided to post your sliders because they are pretty good!

I'm going to hover around 26-32 just to see whats up
Thank u. Did u try it at 34? And if so what qbs did u play against and how did it play out? I didn't mind it at 32 but 34 felt good.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:22 PM   #343
Pro

I have not tried playing yet because I am watching PAckers-Chiefs! I'll let you know what happens.
Old 09-28-2015, 09:35 PM   #344
Pro

And if you remember about me putting run block for hum down to like 15, I thought maybe my fatigue level is too high lol. I had it at 60 because I had armor and swords sliders! Now I know my stamina also gets positively affected as well but that fatigue level may be the main reason why I am borderline unstoppable running the ball!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »