Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 44 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2015, 09:39 PM   #345
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I have not tried playing yet because I am watching PAckers-Chiefs! I'll let you know what happens.
Ok man let me know
Old 09-28-2015, 09:40 PM   #346
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
And if you remember about me putting run block for hum down to like 15, I thought maybe my fatigue level is too high lol. I had it at 60 because I had armor and swords sliders! Now I know my stamina also gets positively affected as well but that fatigue level may be the main reason why I am borderline unstoppable running the ball!
LOL yah that has a lot to do with it. Try my fatigue and auto subs. Pretty sure u will like it
Old 09-28-2015, 10:18 PM   #347
Rookie

man just played with the cpu Qb slider on 34, played the broncos as the falcons in year 2 of my franchise, no peyton because i think they drafted a superstar Qb in the draft, but i ended up losing 21-28. it was pretty back an forth, 14-14 at halftime then i took the lead until they tied it back up in the 4th 21-21 and i threw a pick six and they won in the end, i had 103yrds rushing and like 230 passing... broncos had 119 rushing and 211 passing
Old 09-28-2015, 10:20 PM   #348
Rookie

also i notice my wide recievers were dropping more passes then what im used to, i dont mind dropped passes, but some were crazy so i might adjust the a little.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:26 PM   #349
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
also i notice my wide recievers were dropping more passes then what im used to, i dont mind dropped passes, but some were crazy so i might adjust the a little.
Did u like the cpu qb accuracy? Did it seem legit? And I've had catching at 44 for a while. That wasn't changed. Try it at 46. For cpu but leave it at 44 for user. I like it at 44 for both personally. Sounded exciting. And any sacks? Do u know what overall that qb was?
Old 09-28-2015, 10:40 PM   #350
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
There have been a bit of wide open drops this year, even down inside the 20, simple slants and post routes. I've seen more drops so far this year then I can remember. I don't see too many, maybe three or four a game at most honestly.
Old 09-28-2015, 10:59 PM   #351
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I had stated a while back about sliders ending with a 5 are more consistent, I try to avoid it but with defensive user reaction time and catching I had to settle. Catching at 44 is too many drops now, and at 46 there weren't enough. And for reaction time I settled at 5 cuz at 4 the defensive is three steps behind, and at 6 they're right on the WRs, so at 5 they're only a step behind, sometimes two steps behind depends on your corner. So that's my explanation for catching and user reaction.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:01 PM   #352
Rookie

i think what it was is that i had WR catching up at 46 on the last set you had and i had copied your update exactly so i was playing with it at 44, im going to put it back to 46, i still get missed catches but not nearly as much as i was. it was an exciting game, i think the ovr of that rookie qb was 80 or 82. but to be honest he struggled the first half and out of nowhere became so clutch in the end or the 3rd and the whole 4th. prob the most realistic game ive had on madden ever, and honestly playing as the falcons is prob the reason for the dropped passes, julio never missed a pass, i think it was hankerson and hester that dropped them now that i remember, which their not highly ranked in the game. im in the process of scouting another WR for the slot

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »