Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2015, 01:18 AM   #361
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Bro I think qb accuracy for cpu is perfect at 32 with catch at 45. It's playing great right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 07:22 AM   #362
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Bro I think qb accuracy for cpu is perfect at 32 with catch at 45. It's playing great right now.
Awesome , I'm going to try that out when I tonight when I get off work
Old 09-29-2015, 03:12 PM   #363
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
Awesome , I'm going to try that out when I tonight when I get off work
I'm loving it bro. Rodgers is playing like himself and so is Jay cutler I'm loving the qb accuracy, catching and CPU pass blocking. I get good pressure on cutler but have to really try when I play green bay. Also liking the fumbles
I'm seeing 0-2 a game
Old 09-29-2015, 04:45 PM   #364
Rookie

Tackling and fumbles are my only qualms with this set as of now. I like a higher tackle, which means I need to increase the fumbles. So with tackling in the range of 52-54, I'm going to test fumbles in the range of 54-58. These are solid sliders. I guess the run block could use some adjusting as well, so there's a possibility of shutting down the run. I feel like once they rush, I never obtain a loss of yards as they can do to me at their own free will.

Last edited by knowitallpunk; 09-29-2015 at 04:53 PM.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:04 PM   #365
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowitallpunk
Tackling and fumbles are my only qualms with this set as of now. I like a higher tackle, which means I need to increase the fumbles. So with tackling in the range of 52-54, I'm going to test fumbles in the range of 54-58. These are solid sliders. I guess the run block could use some adjusting as well, so there's a possibility of shutting down the run. I feel like once they rush, I never obtain a loss of yards as they can do to me at their own free will.
In previous update I had tackling at 54 and fumbles at 60, but I don't like backs getting blown up by corners, that don't usually happen in NFL. And people complained about cpu running being to easy. I had slider at 66 and I felt it was pretty good. I'm good at defense tho no matter what team so it's a bit hard for me cuz I could shut Down backs with the slider at 75
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 05:11 PM   #366
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Reason I'm so good at defense is cause I use play predictions against passes or running. And I hot route corners or my linebackers to play a certain zone or blitz. I'm good at shutting down run.
Old 09-29-2015, 05:31 PM   #367
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Reason I'm so good at defense is cause I use play predictions against passes or running. And I hot route corners or my linebackers to play a certain zone or blitz. I'm good at shutting down run.
I'll just increase my run down time for the accelerated clock until I get accustomed to maneuvering the icon around my defensive players. I watched Marshawn break his first two runs for 60+ yard touchdowns. Yes, he's Beast Mode. Yes, I was the Bears, but he's not impenetrable. I can tinker with it on my own. I think this tuner and raising the QB accuracy **** is bananas but I'll try after I get off work in the morning. Overall, you have, with a doubt, the BEST sliders made available to the Madden community. I'm in awe playing this games. Did you ever decide between normal/fast speed? The tackle animations do look ridiculous on fast sometimes. But that could also be the tackling being raised too high?
Old 09-29-2015, 05:40 PM   #368
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowitallpunk
I'll just increase my run down time for the accelerated clock until I get accustomed to maneuvering the icon around my defensive players. I watched Marshawn break his first two runs for 60+ yard touchdowns. Yes, he's Beast Mode. Yes, I was the Bears, but he's not impenetrable. I can tinker with it on my own. I think this tuner and raising the QB accuracy **** is bananas but I'll try after I get off work in the morning. Overall, you have, with a doubt, the BEST sliders made available to the Madden community. I'm in awe playing this games. Did you ever decide between normal/fast speed? The tackle animations do look ridiculous on fast sometimes. But that could also be the tackling being raised too high?
Yah go head and fix them to how u like man, and thank u I appreciate the compliment. I've spent a lot of time in these. I decided to keep it at normal. Fast has some funky animations and slow is just a bit boring to me. I think normal is good. I wish fast animations were better cuz I do like fast a lot. And I'm telling u since deleting the tuner then redownloading it, the cpu qbs have behaved much better. With the slider at 32 for qb accuracy I see good throws and an errant throw here and there from a 85+ overall, from under 85 overalls I see 4-7 errant throws a game. The wr averages 2 drops a game which effects the qb's percentage. I think it's perfect at 31-32. I had it at 34 and qbs were still 100% accurate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »