Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 47 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-29-2015, 07:41 PM   #369
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yah go head and fix them to how u like man, and thank u I appreciate the compliment. I've spent a lot of time in these. I decided to keep it at normal. Fast has some funky animations and slow is just a bit boring to me. I think normal is good. I wish fast animations were better cuz I do like fast a lot. And I'm telling u since deleting the tuner then redownloading it, the cpu qbs have behaved much better. With the slider at 32 for qb accuracy I see good throws and an errant throw here and there from a 85+ overall, from under 85 overalls I see 4-7 errant throws a game. The wr averages 2 drops a game which effects the qb's percentage. I think it's perfect at 31-32. I had it at 34 and qbs were still 100% accurate.
I just played with the slider at 14 and saw decent QB awareness. Completions were around 60-70%. I could even keep QBs like RG3 in the realm of 50%ish. That's pretty legit. I guess it's something to toy with on days off. Yes, I want the game fair, but I don't want the AI to have an absurd advantage.
Old 09-29-2015, 07:58 PM   #370
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowitallpunk
I just played with the slider at 14 and saw decent QB awareness. Completions were around 60-70%. I could even keep QBs like RG3 in the realm of 50%ish. That's pretty legit. I guess it's something to toy with on days off. Yes, I want the game fair, but I don't want the AI to have an absurd advantage.
I had it at 14 a while back. I didn't mind it at 23 but only 90+ overall qbs were doing good. So I think the 31-32 range is good. I'm now playing on 15 min qtr with 15 seconds run off.
Old 09-29-2015, 09:20 PM   #371
Rookie

ok just tested out the sliders on my cfm against the packers.... lost 17-23 but here are the stats.

Passing
M. Ryan - 18/32 - 240yrds (56.2%)
A. Rogers - 17/33 - 270 yrds (57.5%)

Rushing
T. colman - 9 carries for 117yrds
E. Lacy - 30 carries for 144 yrds

their pass defense was good, i got some long rushes on them but pass wise they got 3 takeaways .... i used to blow out teams and now it seems i can win lol their all close games but i have had a tough schdule, im 9-6 now in the season.
Old 09-29-2015, 09:42 PM   #372
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
ok just tested out the sliders on my cfm against the packers.... lost 17-23 but here are the stats.

Passing
M. Ryan - 18/32 - 240yrds (56.2%)
A. Rogers - 17/33 - 270 yrds (57.5%)

Rushing
T. colman - 9 carries for 117yrds
E. Lacy - 30 carries for 144 yrds

their pass defense was good, i got some long rushes on them but pass wise they got 3 takeaways .... i used to blow out teams and now it seems i can win lol their all close games but i have had a tough schdule, im 9-6 now in the season.
We're these from today's update?
Old 09-29-2015, 09:49 PM   #373
Pro

So Flazko, you re downloaded the tuner? You aren't getting any pocket QBs scrambling out of character or anything like that?
Old 09-29-2015, 09:58 PM   #374
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
We're these from today's update?
yeah unless you had updated them while i was playing lol
Old 09-29-2015, 10:02 PM   #375
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
So Flazko, you re downloaded the tuner? You aren't getting any pocket QBs scrambling out of character or anything like that?
So I actually just played Eliyahu he tried to scramble about 5 times. He fumbled it 2 times. It was awkward. I kinda wanna go back to playing without tuner, the only thing is the tuner helps CB and WR interactions
Old 09-29-2015, 10:04 PM   #376
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
yeah unless you had updated them while i was playing lol
Haha no. I'm not really seeing anything to update anymore they're pretty set for me. If anyone dislikes something they can adjust it to their liking cuz I just played the best game ever against giants. Got realistic stats. Especially from running and passing from the cpu. Only thing I did not like was Eli scrambling a bit too much IMO

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »