Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 49 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2015, 02:02 AM   #385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Also is anyone experiencing the tackle indicator being shut off from main CFM menu but turning itself back on when in-game? And I mean every game...
Old 09-30-2015, 07:47 AM   #386
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

You have saved this game for me. Beat the Bengels 31-28 last night as the raiders. Both QB were in 60's%. Hill had 70 or so yards, Murray had 115. Both QB threw between 225-280. Dalton had 3td 2int (1 was pick 6) Carr 2td 1int

I thought it was going to be a blowout. It was 21-21 at half, 10-7 the rest of the way as both defense settled in. I'll try some more before any changes. I felt like as soon as I was able to control Hill they kind of abandon the run. Also noticed that CPU only ran between the tackles. Don't think that's a slider issue though.

THANK YOU!!!
Old 09-30-2015, 09:06 AM   #387
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowitallpunk
Also is anyone experiencing the tackle indicator being shut off from main CFM menu but turning itself back on when in-game? And I mean every game...
Yah. Nothing u can really do about it tell EA fixes kt
Old 09-30-2015, 09:07 AM   #388
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
You have saved this game for me. Beat the Bengels 31-28 last night as the raiders. Both QB were in 60's%. Hill had 70 or so yards, Murray had 115. Both QB threw between 225-280. Dalton had 3td 2int (1 was pick 6) Carr 2td 1int

I thought it was going to be a blowout. It was 21-21 at half, 10-7 the rest of the way as both defense settled in. I'll try some more before any changes. I felt like as soon as I was able to control Hill they kind of abandon the run. Also noticed that CPU only ran between the tackles. Don't think that's a slider issue though.

THANK YOU!!!
You're welcome bro
Old 09-30-2015, 09:12 AM   #389
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedingme89
They had a few good runs, mainly leaned on the passing game I might up the cpu run block by two points
What u gonna put cpu run block to? I like it between 68-69
Old 09-30-2015, 10:19 AM   #390
Rookie

curious if you have uploaded the patch and what changes this will have with your sliders if any? Also will you try the tuner again with this patch, or are you keeping the tuner removed?

thanks in advance
Old 09-30-2015, 10:36 AM   #391
Pro

How does this game play with the tuner vs without. I was reading someone found a possible workaround for scrambling QBs.

It may sound tedious, and it is. It is that when you know you are about to play against a scrambler, download the tuner. Then when you are going to play against a pocket guy, just delete it.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:30 AM   #392
Rookie

Frost33's Arena

OVR: 3

I only got a chance to play 1 game in my CFM last night using these sliders. I'm really struggling to find a slider set that gives me a good challenge. I'm not a fan of All-Madden at all so I mostly play on All-pro. So far in my Steelers CFM I'm 13-0 and desperately looking for

So I put these in and started playing the Broncos. The first quarter really gave me hope. It was 0-0 and the only thing keeping me from being down 7-0 was a pick in the red zone. That is where the close game ended though. In the 2nd quarter I broke out and scored 17 before half. The second half wasn't any better and I ended up winning the game 34-7.

Big Ben threw for 298, 3 tds 1 int.
Bell ran for 128 yards 1 td

Manning was around 9-18 for 120 yards 0 tds 2 ints
Anderson ran for around 40 yards

I'll give the sliders another shot tonight, but I'm afraid I'm either going to have to bite the bullet and go All-Madden or quit playing, which really sucks because I love the gameplay this year, I'm just not getting a challenge. Please don't take this as bragging, that is not my intention at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »