Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 50 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2015, 12:54 PM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I really appreciate this thread! Its been a huge help to making Madden fun again and more realistic than ever. Do you think you will have the sliders finalized soon, or is it something that will be a work in progress for a while? I'm asking, because I really like what you've done and want to start a CFM with set sliders and not have to adjust once it has begun. Also, I noticed that the CPU QB accuracy went up quite a bit. I agree that it could have been higher, but are you getting torched by QB's now or is it not as drastic of a difference as it looks? I think I had played with CPU QB accuracy at like 13 and now its in the 30's. One last question: in CFM, are you and your opposing teams getting stats that are similar to what the rest of the CPU league is getting (games that you aren't playing in)?

Sorry for all of the long questions- I'm just so excited to find good sliders and someone who actually cares about them and is really good at adjusting them. I've seriously wanted this for years. Thanks again for all of the help!
Old 09-30-2015, 02:42 PM   #394
Rookie

Imma try these out once they update the roster this week do you have a file I can just download
Old 09-30-2015, 02:45 PM   #395
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcardfan
I really appreciate this thread! Its been a huge help to making Madden fun again and more realistic than ever. Do you think you will have the sliders finalized soon, or is it something that will be a work in progress for a while? I'm asking, because I really like what you've done and want to start a CFM with set sliders and not have to adjust once it has begun. Also, I noticed that the CPU QB accuracy went up quite a bit. I agree that it could have been higher, but are you getting torched by QB's now or is it not as drastic of a difference as it looks? I think I had played with CPU QB accuracy at like 13 and now its in the 30's. One last question: in CFM, are you and your opposing teams getting stats that are similar to what the rest of the CPU league is getting (games that you aren't playing in)?

Sorry for all of the long questions- I'm just so excited to find good sliders and someone who actually cares about them and is really good at adjusting them. I've seriously wanted this for years. Thanks again for all of the help!
Honesty these are pretty much final. I brought up the cpu qb accuracy because between 14-29 I was seeing too many good qbs in the 60% range. With the slider 32-34 it's pretty realistic. U get a few errant throws, also WRs drop balls here and there which effect qb %, but when I play I want to see the ratings show. Aaron Rodgers is a 99 overall for a reason, yes it is not 100% accurate but I want to feel like I'm playing him, I don't want every qb to make over throws when they normally don't. I do want some missed throws but not every other play unless it's from a 82 and under overall qb. I have gotten tremendous results and if anyone has an issue with a particular slider they can adjust it to their liking. But these are made to realistic as possible and also to give u a bit of a challenge when playing a good team. They're not made to make a bad team challenging. They're made to try and show the actual player ratings. Raising the cpu qb accuracy and raising the qtr time to 15 mins also gives realistic stats for when u Sim games in cfm
Old 09-30-2015, 03:50 PM   #396
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Honesty these are pretty much final. I brought up the cpu qb accuracy because between 14-29 I was seeing too many good qbs in the 60% range. With the slider 32-34 it's pretty realistic. U get a few errant throws, also WRs drop balls here and there which effect qb %, but when I play I want to see the ratings show. Aaron Rodgers is a 99 overall for a reason, yes it is not 100% accurate but I want to feel like I'm playing him, I don't want every qb to make over throws when they normally don't. I do want some missed throws but not every other play unless it's from a 82 and under overall qb. I have gotten tremendous results and if anyone has an issue with a particular slider they can adjust it to their liking. But these are made to realistic as possible and also to give u a bit of a challenge when playing a good team. They're not made to make a bad team challenging. They're made to try and show the actual player ratings. Raising the cpu qb accuracy and raising the qtr time to 15 mins also gives realistic stats for when u Sim games in cfm
Everything you just described is exactly what I'm looking for. It sucks that Madden doesn't come with a realistic slider option so we don't have to do this. Thanks for your work and advice on this! Can't wait to get my season started!
Old 09-30-2015, 04:06 PM   #397
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcardfan
Everything you just described is exactly what I'm looking for. It sucks that Madden doesn't come with a realistic slider option so we don't have to do this. Thanks for your work and advice on this! Can't wait to get my season started!
I know. They should do all this work for us. You're welcome. Everything is set good. Tweak anything u don't like for yourself.
Old 09-30-2015, 04:08 PM   #398
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If u need any advice in adjusting sliders. Feel free to ask. I'm pretty set on everything. It's giving me gameplay I'm happy with.
Old 09-30-2015, 04:57 PM   #399
Rookie

Best sliders HANDS DOWN 👐👇.

My go-to blitz play that allows on avg. .7 yards on 44 calls caused me the game last night against Mariota.

Mariota15-26 57% 402yds 4td 1int
Brady 36-51 70% 420yds 3td 1int

I was used to CPU not really being aware & just over throwing unless it was a top QB. But I paid the price with my blitzes

Loving the challenge 1 game in with this new update.

Only thing is run game. I myself can't average 5yards per care for even 1 game. I rarely get a 10-20 yards rush. I really do have to fight for all my 3.9yards every carry. Really might have to go in to practice mode and learn these juke combos.

Oh one question. Why is it when my RB does end up braking a tackle he starts to stumble & sometimes runs out of bounds. It's like he can't control himself and loses his sense of direction. Like dude, you can break a tackle & stay in play and run straight. Not backwards or towards out of bounds.

On to face to 8-0 ravens. Let's see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 09-30-2015, 04:58 PM   #400
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Looking to get more rotation on my WR, what would you suggest. I want my 4 and 5 to get in the game more than just when 1-3 are fatigued. Do I have to manually do it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »