Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2015, 11:06 PM   #409
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I'm gonna use it every time I go up against one of them. I'll just delete it after the game. How is the gameplay in general with the tuner
Old 09-30-2015, 11:49 PM   #410
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I'm gonna use it every time I go up against one of them. I'll just delete it after the game. How is the gameplay in general with the tuner
It's alright. I kinda like it without the tuner. I noticed that cpu qbs throw less ints against me without the tuner.
Old 10-01-2015, 06:58 AM   #411
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't see what you guys are seeing with the tuner. I have t seen the qb running issue. With or without the tuner. Patch or no patch or new patch. Just normal quarterback play. Obviously they will try to do something if all options are covered. But so do we as users. We will either tuck and run or throw out of bounds. And that's what I see with the CPU as well. I have everything installed and current with the first post.

So maybe it has to do with play calling? I don't know what else it could be.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 07:56 AM   #412
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I don't see what you guys are seeing with the tuner. I have t seen the qb running issue. With or without the tuner. Patch or no patch or new patch. Just normal quarterback play. Obviously they will try to do something if all options are covered. But so do we as users. We will either tuck and run or throw out of bounds. And that's what I see with the CPU as well. I have everything installed and current with the first post.

So maybe it has to do with play calling? I don't know what else it could be.
No you're not understanding the issue. We're not complaining cuz they're rushing were complaining cuz as soon as they snap the ball they rush and run into their linemen. It's very annoying and it happens more than once. They don't even attempt to take their drop back and look for a pass. I've had it happen three times in a row. Three back to back plays
Old 10-01-2015, 07:59 AM   #413
All Star

Flazko's Arena

And when do u ever see Tom Brady tuck the ball under his arm and run like he's Vick? Never. If nothing is open he throws the ball away. So that's the issue, these qbs who never run are doing it almost ten times a game
Old 10-01-2015, 08:36 AM   #414
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I've never seen that with any QB's and I've played over 50 games. Maybe they called the qb draw or qb sneak play.
Old 10-01-2015, 09:43 AM   #415
Rookie

Played my first game with these sliders last night as the Rams against the Ravens in my CFM. The game was a shootout early and I was losing 24-23 at halftime. In the second half, I shut them out 22-0 though.

Foles: 27/40, 67%, 3 TD, 1 INT
Flacco: 14/27, 51%, 3 TD, 3 INT

Flacco had 7 completions in the first half for 3 TDs. I was getting destroyed by him. Made some adjustments at half and he was 7/17 with 3 INT the rest of the way.

Gurley: 14 carries, 90 yards, 6.4 YPC
Mason: 14 carries, 41 yards, 2.9 YPC
Forsett: 16 carries, 56 yards, 3.5 YPC

As you can see, we had the ball a lot more than they did. The turnover battle was closer than it appears though. It was my first game in CFM playing in the rain and I had a WR fumble and Foles got strip sacked as well. Both were recovered by the defense. I also hit-sticked Steve Smith on a slant route with my safety and forced a fumble on them. This was my 10th game of the season and my first fumble recovery.

My defense leads the league in sacks as I'm playing with the best defensive line in the game. In this game, we got to Flacco three times. Meanwhile, Timmy Jernigan and Courtney Upshaw combined for six sacks on Foles. That is easily the most I've been sacked in a game this year. I don't think it's an issue or anything though because my OL is pretty horrible, especially on the right side.

Overall, I like the slider set so far. I hope it becomes more difficult though. I've been struggling to struggle so far this year and I love a challenge. The first half of this game was pretty close to what I'm looking for. I'm going to give it a few more games before I change anything. I appreciate the work you've done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2015, 11:14 AM   #416
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I've never seen that with any QB's and I've played over 50 games. Maybe they called the qb draw or qb sneak play.
Yah three times in a row? I doubt it. And this is in cfm. You're telling me the cpu would call a qb sneak on a 3rd and 21? No there's obviously a problem. Hundreds of other people have seen this problem. If you're not having this problem consider yourself lucky. I'm deleting the tuner again cuz I didn't see this when I had deleted it last time

Last edited by Flazko; 10-01-2015 at 11:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »