Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 56 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2015, 06:47 PM   #441
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yes that is true. Ignore the '' pass coverage '' part. It is reaction to where the ball is
Man why don't the folks at EA just put that on the game then lol
Old 10-01-2015, 06:57 PM   #442
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Man why don't the folks at EA just put that on the game then lol
Idk why they don't do a lot of things. They're lazy because they bought the rights so only they can make an NFL game. They have no one to compete with. Compition drives you, it brings out the best in you. If 2k would be making an NFL game I guarantee u that penalties and better physics would have been put into madden a long time ago. Plus they're doing this process where they work on each position each year. Like three years ago was all about passing, then it was all about the running game the next year, now this year it's all about WRs and crazy catches. They would have done all this in one game of they had 2k to compete with. They would also step their game up in graphics. Only some main players look like real life players not all. They don't even update players equipment to make it feel life like. They haven't even put single sleeves for players in the game. Players have been wearing those for years now. 2k right away added single sleeves in 2k NBA. See 2k has NBA live to compete with, that's why their games are always solid and every year is fresh. Madden to me is just a roster update. This year they added penalties but didn't do a great job of it. Personally I like how they tried to do physics instead of animations but they need a physics expert to do it properly. Of EA was smart they would hire some guys from 2K sports to help them make their games. Might as well since the 2K team can't make an NFL game, EA would still get all the money, that's all EA cares about. If they cares about the fans they would take all our feedback and add it immediately to the next game.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-01-2015 at 07:07 PM.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:01 PM   #443
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Yes people still adjust sliders in 2k, but it's no where as much as we do it in Madden. I can't wait til 2k can have a chance, they put. A lot of time into the games they put out. There's no excuse. EA has a team dedicated to just making madden, they only have to work on one game a year and they still can't get it right. An other thing I hate is the coaches challenging system. I literally had a player catch a ball two feet out of bounds and they over turned it to a catch
Old 10-01-2015, 07:20 PM   #444
Pro

I know I cant wait til we see a 2k football game again......hey another question, do you re upload your sliders before every game? Is that even necessary?
Old 10-01-2015, 07:22 PM   #445
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

I guess I'll keep playing with the tuner until I see this mysterious quarterback issue. What things do we give up by not using the tuner?
Old 10-01-2015, 07:26 PM   #446
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
I know I cant wait til we see a 2k football game again......hey another question, do you re upload your sliders before every game? Is that even necessary?
No just upload it once in tour cfm. If u ever make adjustments, do it in the main menu and then re-upload in cfm. If u adjust sliders in cfm they don't take effect
Old 10-01-2015, 07:27 PM   #447
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
I guess I'll keep playing with the tuner until I see this mysterious quarterback issue. What things do we give up by not using the tuner?
Just WR Catching and CB interactions on online play were tuned to be more balanced. The tuner is really just for online play but it's said to effect cfm qbs. Since deleting it again I haven't had a problem
Old 10-02-2015, 06:40 PM   #448
Just started!

Hey FlaZko, I have been using your sliders and so far it has been coo..... I'm doing an online CFM and with a buddy and we are using your sliders I just have a few questions......

1st. Do i suck or is 55 points regular for Cowboys to put on me in the game I couldn't cover dez nor Williams and romo threw for 492 and there backs had a combine total of 209 yards. I lost 55-37... Now the corners on the Giants aren't that bad I don't think, I mean there in the 80s.....

2nd. My friend is the Rams and he is doing the screen pass Thing and he racked up 541 total 184 rush and 357 passing is there a way I could adjust sliders for that so it won't be so cheese.....

3rd. We are week 3 and my friend is using nick foles and has 9 TDS which is BS cause I know that I'm a bit better then him.... So I guess my question is it to EZ for him or are we play for too long and if it is to EZ what could we do for sliders any suggestions?

4th. are we playing to long we are on 15min with 11 accelerated

Last question. Is the computer affect by time and sliders as well like in there own games week to week.... I ask that cause after week 2 Stephen tulloch racked up 36 tackles already the guys in second place is C.J. Mosley with 26

Thanks for sliders and I hope you are able to get back to me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »