Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 60 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2015, 01:10 AM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

I just tried out the new sliders. When I'm on defense, it seems pretty good. The only problem I'm having on defense is that their running game is killing me. What should I adjust? Run block by 2 or 3? Their rb is breaking lots of tackles and playing a really good game. When I'm on offense, it's really difficult to get anything going. I'd rather it be like this than me scoring every drive, but I can't score at all right now. Not sure what I should adjust. What made you decide to go from fast to slow? What makes slow better? I know you had mentioned that fast is closer to real life speed, but I'm assuming that slow has better gameplay? I'm used to playing on normal.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #474
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcardfan
I just tried out the new sliders. When I'm on defense, it seems pretty good. The only problem I'm having on defense is that their running game is killing me. What should I adjust? Run block by 2 or 3? Their rb is breaking lots of tackles and playing a really good game. When I'm on offense, it's really difficult to get anything going. I'd rather it be like this than me scoring every drive, but I can't score at all right now. Not sure what I should adjust. What made you decide to go from fast to slow? What makes slow better? I know you had mentioned that fast is closer to real life speed, but I'm assuming that slow has better gameplay? I'm used to playing on normal.
Adjust cpu run blocking between 57-62, and adjust run blocking for yourself between 44-47 and pass blocking for yourself between 39-43. I use play predictions and adjust my defense to blitz and zones. I'm good at stopping the run. And slow helps for good animations and no warping, fast feels good but some dumb things happen like a corner gets stuck running backwards or qbs look one way but throw the ball to the opposite side. Weird mechanics. Slow feels good to. After watching the Baltimore vs Pittsburgh game last nite they didn't look too fast, slow also shows the difference in player speeds and keeps things tighter between teams gameplay. Also adjusted tackling to 49, would not go higher cuz then I get little corners blowing up big running backs, that's not very realistic to me.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-03-2015 at 01:43 AM.
Old 10-03-2015, 06:04 AM   #475
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcardfan

Play a few more games before you adjust them. I had a game against the Chiefs where they had 250 rushing yards against me. The previous game and 2 that followed no team got over 120

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 12:08 PM   #476
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Are u guys really having a hard Time against cpu running? I haven't allowed more than 100 yards yet on three games. All I can say is use your defense adjustments and play predictions to help shut it down. Cuz cpu running under 63 is too easy I think. Even the cpu stats in cfm are perfect. If you're seriously having too hard of a time move the cpu run block between 56-59. Running backs should get between 70-120 yards a game. Depends on the back and their line.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-03-2015 at 12:13 PM.
Old 10-03-2015, 01:16 PM   #477
Rookie

Hey Flazko, why did you change the game speed to slow? Sorry, if you answered this already.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2015, 03:44 PM   #478
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatness916
Hey Flazko, why did you change the game speed to slow? Sorry, if you answered this already.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk
Gameplay is tighter. Shows speed differences in players. Eliminates warping or wierd player physics and mechanics. And overall feels good. Sliders play best on slow or very slow. Also has great animations. Gameplay is more exciting
Old 10-03-2015, 05:33 PM   #479
N.W.O. - NO WR OPEN

Checmate101's Arena

OVR: 28

Ok..I have giving up 450 plus in the air to Drew Stanton and Tavaris Jackson..brother need help on defense.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Uconn Huskies
Miami Hurricanes
Old 10-03-2015, 05:49 PM   #480
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
Ok..I have giving up 450 plus in the air to Drew Stanton and Tavaris Jackson..brother need help on defense.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Yikes. Put user reaction to 16 and user coverage to 84, I have it at 16 and 82, but maybe. 84 will be better for u

Last edited by Flazko; 10-03-2015 at 06:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »