Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2015, 06:08 PM   #497
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Man the difference between 71 and 68 for CPU run block is night and day if you really try to take the reins as one of the d lineman!

Also how much would you raise cpu pass block to get better protection?
I wouldn't go any higher than 49 for cpu pass block because the pressure effects the cpu qb passing. If u raise higher than 49 you're asking for cpu to be 100% accurate. What are u seeing on cpu running game and wat setting did u put for the cpu run block? What I have posted is exactly what I use
Old 10-05-2015, 06:12 PM   #498
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Just remember at all madden default cpu run blocking is at 75, and we all know how impossible it is to stop the run on all madden default. I get very realistic stats in my cfm with cpu run blocking at 71, I find it challenging at times and at other times I shut it down. I use play predictions to predict when the cpu is calling a run
Old 10-06-2015, 05:22 PM   #499
Rookie

I left the fumble slider at 49 from one of your previous updates. Why'd you change it to 54? And I moved cpu tackle to 47. Same with my tackles.

Finally get to see Gronk run some guys over or drag them along instead of being taken down at the 1yrd line.

Other than that I plugged in everything else you have updated and about to play Packers in the super bowl.

Do you think auto subs even work? I plug them in for the hell of it but idk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2015, 06:16 PM   #500
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitsweak87
I left the fumble slider at 49 from one of your previous updates. Why'd you change it to 54? And I moved cpu tackle to 47. Same with my tackles.

Finally get to see Gronk run some guys over or drag them along instead of being taken down at the 1yrd line.

Other than that I plugged in everything else you have updated and about to play Packers in the super bowl.

Do you think auto subs even work? I plug them in for the hell of it but idk

Fumbles effect chance of fumble and CPU running game and yah I get good rotations at my positions. Especially rb and dt
Old 10-07-2015, 12:08 PM   #501
All Star

Flazko's Arena

If anyone is wondering why I have fumbles at 54 and tackling at 49, it's because fumbles effect fumble occurrence AND CPU RB awareness. I get a good realistic amount of fumbles at 54, tackling is set to 49 because not every tackle is committed by the first hit or by one player, and tackling also effects CPUs elusivness. I think 49 is perfect cuz I get a lot of WRs and RBs doing some good jukes and spins as well as 0-2 fumbles a game. I've had a game where I had three and then a game where I had none. But I usually see at least 1. Tackling and fumbles sliders go hand in hand. Setting a low fumble slider setting doesn't mean you're gonna get a lot of fumbles. It also depends on where u have tackling set. A high tackling setting and low fumble setting will result in more fumbles. A high fumble setting from 60+ and a low tackling setting from 45 and lower will be less fumbles.

Last edited by Flazko; 10-07-2015 at 12:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2015, 04:45 PM   #502
Rookie

How are you getting fumbles? I see maybe 1 every 7 games or something. Also I really like the newest update. I got killed by Rodgers in that superbowl yesterday 😣

Old 10-07-2015, 05:41 PM   #503
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitsweak87
How are you getting fumbles? I see maybe 1 every 7 games or something. Also I really like the newest update. I got killed by Rodgers in that superbowl yesterday 😣

Haha I use the hit stick a lot. U can put fumbles between 47-54. I had them at 49 previously. I had tackling and fumbles both at 49 but I was seeing 2--3 a game. And I'm glad u like the new update. I feel that reach qb and overall team feels like they should when u play against them
Old 10-07-2015, 05:55 PM   #504
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Haha I use the hit stick a lot. U can put fumbles between 47-54. I had them at 49 previously. I had tackling and fumbles both at 49 but I was seeing 2--3 a game. And I'm glad u like the new update. I feel that reach qb and overall team feels like they should when u play against them

So if you lower the fumble slider you will get more fumbles? I prob see about 1 fumble in 4-5 games and it usually is a QB fumble when I sack them or if they run.

I have to say these are amazing sliders. I have a 32 team control and I love playing different teams in this years madden because each team is so different. These sliders give the most realistic gameplay i have ever seen. some games there are blow outs (either I blow the CPU out or they blow me out), and some games are nail bitters. Great job on the sliders. I had to bump up the CPU run blocking because no matter what team I use the CPU has an average of 2 yrds per carry. other than that, I left everything the same. Great job Flazko!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »