Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 67 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2015, 10:07 PM   #529
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcoons22
That might be why sharpshooter was struggling with passing. If I don't use the L stick to guide my passes my qb's throw the ball all over the field with accuracy at 11. Not sure if he uses L stick or not but just a thought.
I think u might be right. I figured everyone just instinctly uses the left stick to guide passes.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:46 PM   #530
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
A little update today guys. Slight tweak to auto subs, fatigue, cpu catching, tackling for both user and CPU, and a big tweak to reaction time for both cpu and user, as well as tweak to fumbles.

Auto subs are working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2015, 10:55 PM   #531
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtfn22
Auto subs are working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They work pretty good in cfm. They're perfect in play now. They're a bit different in cfm.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:55 PM   #532
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Just played two games with the updated sliders and had my best games yet. Lost to the Ravens by 2 when I missed a 51 yd FG with no time on the clock. The next game I went up quick on the Chargers and ended up winning 28-14. Still only averaging a little over 3 yds rushing with LeVeon Bell, but I can tell I'm getting better about not hitting the speed trigger too soon and learning to use the juke stick and covering up the ball to get skinny through the line. Overall the sliders have been great. I was ready to trade this game in and now I'm loving it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2015, 11:44 PM   #533
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Small tweak to cfm penalties guys.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:47 PM   #534
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
Just played two games with the updated sliders and had my best games yet. Lost to the Ravens by 2 when I missed a 51 yd FG with no time on the clock. The next game I went up quick on the Chargers and ended up winning 28-14. Still only averaging a little over 3 yds rushing with LeVeon Bell, but I can tell I'm getting better about not hitting the speed trigger too soon and learning to use the juke stick and covering up the ball to get skinny through the line. Overall the sliders have been great. I was ready to trade this game in and now I'm loving it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
That's awesome my friend. Just follow the holes when running the ball. Do exactly as the play is designed. You'll get the hang of it. People who complain about user running game being too hard are people who don't follow the plays design. They just wanna run outside the tackles or reverse to other sides. Glad you're enjoying my work. And a great tip is not using your sprint til after hitting the hole.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:50 PM   #535
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Like I told some other guys u can go as high as 46 for user run block. With my current slider set I'm averaging 87 yards a game with Joseph Randle. So 43 is pretty realistic to me. I'm just overall good at following my blocks

Last edited by Flazko; 10-08-2015 at 11:53 PM.
Old 10-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #536
Pro

Played some more games with the sliders and instructions from the opening post.

- outside running (toss plays from I/Strong) can still get you long gains but you'll get stopped for -2 every now and then. Somehow realistic.

- inside running against a 3-4 is very hard, against a 4-3 it works better for me.

- inside zone plays from 4-wide formation (when CPU defense is usually in Dime) are money and shouldn't be overused. Same goes for any form of FB run. You can get 3-5 easy yards with a FB run up the gut against the CPU. A smart user could probably stop it by blitzing the A-Gap or run-commiting.

- passing seems realistic (at least for my Dolphins). I can throw 4 yard quick hitters on shallow cross plays all day but throwing deep is risky.

- my receivers drop everything as soon as they're slightly touched. Even the better ones (I have Jarvis Landry at WR and Jordan Cameron at TE).

- roughing the passer penalty should be set back to 50. I've seen it called even if the QB runs into my DE (who was still blocked by a Lineman).

All this is in no way meant as criticism. I just want to help making this already very good slider set even better...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »