Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 135 83.33%
No 27 16.67%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2015, 02:48 PM   #561
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Gonna be broadcasting a little gameplay on twitch. Follow me at Rps_i_legiit. Thanks for the slider set Flazko
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 03:18 PM   #562
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpS I LeGiit
Gonna be broadcasting a little gameplay on twitch. Follow me at Rps_i_legiit. Thanks for the slider set Flazko
You're welcome. Mind giving me and my sliders credit on your stream? Would like to spread the word for more people to try them

Last edited by Flazko; 10-12-2015 at 03:21 PM.
Old 10-12-2015, 03:27 PM   #563
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Played a great game with the updated sliders yesterday and beat the Raiders 28-24. I was up on them 21-7 at the half and they made a game out of it at the end. Even had the ball with a minute to go, but I stopped them and was able to run out the clock with kneel downs.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2015, 03:33 PM   #564
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
Played a great game with the updated sliders yesterday and beat the Raiders 28-24. I was up on them 21-7 at the half and they made a game out of it at the end. Even had the ball with a minute to go, but I stopped them and was able to run out the clock with kneel downs.

How was fumbles and penalties?
Old 10-12-2015, 03:41 PM   #565
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
How was fumbles and penalties?
I had one fumble caused (which I didn't recover) and the penalties seemed pretty good. I had a few defensive and offensive holding and one illegal block in the back. Also has one defensive pass interference called against the Raiders. No facemask penalty, but it was only one game. Overall I think they were all pretty close to a normal game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 03:54 PM   #566
Pro

Really enjoying these sliders now. Very realistic gameplay. I adjusted HUM RBL to 41 and CPU RBL to 64 to help keeping the rushing averages (for both, HUM & CPU) down a bit.

Penalties & Fumbles are very realistic now. My QB (Tannehill) had a fumble on a play when I tried to dive for the 1st down on a 3rd down scramble. I just played the Broncos (with Ryan Nassib at QB in 2017) and while their QB play sucked they were really dangerous with Demarious Thomas deep. Those star wideouts really draw a more penalties than some average guy now (I saw Thomas and Antonio Brown drawing multiple PI penalties against my 89 OVR CB). This seems very realistic to me and makes me want to change my offense and get a true #1 WR myself...
Old 10-12-2015, 04:03 PM   #567
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
I had one fumble caused (which I didn't recover) and the penalties seemed pretty good. I had a few defensive and offensive holding and one illegal block in the back. Also has one defensive pass interference called against the Raiders. No facemask penalty, but it was only one game. Overall I think they were all pretty close to a normal game.

Good. I like what I'm hearing..I wanna make sure everyone sees what I see.
Old 10-12-2015, 04:05 PM   #568
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
Really enjoying these sliders now. Very realistic gameplay. I adjusted HUM RBL to 41 and CPU RBL to 64 to help keeping the rushing averages (for both, HUM & CPU) down a bit.

Penalties & Fumbles are very realistic now. My QB (Tannehill) had a fumble on a play when I tried to dive for the 1st down on a 3rd down scramble. I just played the Broncos (with Ryan Nassib at QB in 2017) and while their QB play sucked they were really dangerous with Demarious Thomas deep. Those star wideouts really draw a more penalties than some average guy now (I saw Thomas and Antonio Brown drawing multiple PI penalties against my 89 OVR CB). This seems very realistic to me and makes me want to change my offense and get a true #1 WR myself...
Nice. Keep me updated with what u see with fumbles and penalties. Those are what I'm not 100% set on yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »