Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 72 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2015, 04:09 PM   #569
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Played great! You can watch the whole game on twitch. The ending was spectacular and I don't wanna ruin it for anyone who wants to go check it out. Rps_i_legiit. Thanks Flazko for a great set. Been looking for something like it for awhile. Props bro
Old 10-12-2015, 04:30 PM   #570
Rookie

Really enjoying these sliders man! I've got to make the CPU running game tougher but everything else is near perfect. Thanks a lot

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2015, 06:05 PM   #571
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpS I LeGiit
Played great! You can watch the whole game on twitch. The ending was spectacular and I don't wanna ruin it for anyone who wants to go check it out. Rps_i_legiit. Thanks Flazko for a great set. Been looking for something like it for awhile. Props bro
You're welcome bro. Glad u like them. That was an epic final 30 seconds for u lol

Last edited by Flazko; 10-12-2015 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:07 PM   #572
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayersRageX
Really enjoying these sliders man! I've got to make the CPU running game tougher but everything else is near perfect. Thanks a lot

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
You're welcome dude
Like I Posted in the red text, put cpu running between 71-74 if u want a realistic challenge. Between 64-74 you're going to get realistic cpu running stats in cfm
Old 10-12-2015, 07:10 PM   #573
Rookie

RpS I LeGiit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're welcome bro. Glad u like them. That was an epic final 30 seconds for u lol
Hopefully everyone in this Thread will watch it. Great game after the first half. Was able to finally get the ball moving as well as Cam. Probably gonna mess with the cpu runblocking but I'll give it a few test games. Also Rangerzer0 is broadcasting his game as the Bengals vs the Raiders in the same CFM. Check it out!
Old 10-12-2015, 07:42 PM   #574
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpS I LeGiit
Hopefully everyone in this Thread will watch it. Great game after the first half. Was able to finally get the ball moving as well as Cam. Probably gonna mess with the cpu runblocking but I'll give it a few test games. Also Rangerzer0 is broadcasting his game as the Bengals vs the Raiders in the same CFM. Check it out!
I just updated cpu run blocking. It plays very good
Old 10-12-2015, 07:48 PM   #575
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Updated cpu run blocking and user pass coverage today, cpu running is pretty good, it's at 74, just remember at default all madden it would be 75, so it's pretty good, it's not impossible to stop at all, especially if u pay attention to the formation the cpu is calling, use your defense adjustments, especially the play predictions, it's high risk high reward, if u guess correctly it's a run then u shut it down in the backfield majority of time but if u guess wrong then someone might be open, also made a tweak to user pass coverage to make it slightly tighter in pass game. I've seen some strips and fumbles, nothing unrealistic, and and some realistic broken tackles, be careful if u use hit stick, cpu sometimes jukes out of that hit. I've also seen good amount of penalties called. Each game really does variate depending on the player's penalty discipline trait. Seen some very solid gameplay. I'm very proud of my work.
Old 10-13-2015, 03:40 PM   #576
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Here is my stupid qestion of the day.....Does hit stick actually work? I feel like when I use the hit stick the player does a very soft tackle? But when I actually dive at the ball carrier, I hit them really hard and they fumble sometimes. Is that just me or does anyone experience this too?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »