Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 73 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2015, 03:46 PM   #577
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
Here is my stupid qestion of the day.....Does hit stick actually work? I feel like when I use the hit stick the player does a very soft tackle? But when I actually dive at the ball carrier, I hit them really hard and they fumble sometimes. Is that just me or does anyone experience this too?
I was using the hit stick at first, but kinda felt the same and a little out of control as well. Missing lots of tackles. I switched over to using the X button for hard hits and the A button for safe tackles. A button seems to keep me from missing so I only use the X button when I'm squared up real good on the guy.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2015, 03:49 PM   #578
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Here is my stupid qestion of the day.....Does hit stick actually work? I feel like when I use the hit stick the player does a very soft tackle? But when I actually dive at the ball carrier, I hit them really hard and they fumble sometimes. Is that just me or does anyone experience this too?
Honestly I don't think it works. It worked when it first came out in Madden. But it hasn't worked the past three years imo. I just use X (or if you're on ps4 then it would be square I believe)
Old 10-13-2015, 04:03 PM   #579
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Honestly I don't think it works. It worked when it first came out in Madden. But it hasn't worked the past three years imo. I just use X (or if you're on ps4 then it would be square I believe)

Yup, I use Square now fo my big hits and I use X for my wrap up safe tackles.
Old 10-13-2015, 04:41 PM   #580
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yup, I use Square now fo my big hits and I use X for my wrap up safe tackles.
Idk if u knew but flicking the hit stick down is a hit to legs and flicking it up is a hit to body. I usually get juked or hurdled so I just use X lol. When hit stick came out in 2005 it was over powering.
Old 10-13-2015, 05:19 PM   #581
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Idk if u knew but flicking the hit stick down is a hit to legs and flicking it up is a hit to body. I usually get juked or hurdled so I just use X lol. When hit stick came out in 2005 it was over powering.

I did know that but I fell like my hits are a lot stronger and harder when I just dive at them (using square button on PS4), I give up using the hit stick and I am fine without it too.
Old 10-13-2015, 07:15 PM   #582
Rookie

What's your take on sacks? I'm in week 4 right now & dead last as a team in sacks with 3. Highest team is at 14 already.

Lately I've been getting a good rush with your slider updates but the cpu tends to always get rid of it RIGHT before the sack. Or I'll just be tied up dancing with the OL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2015, 07:44 PM   #583
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiitsweak87
What's your take on sacks? I'm in week 4 right now & dead last as a team in sacks with 3. Highest team is at 14 already.

Lately I've been getting a good rush with your slider updates but the cpu tends to always get rid of it RIGHT before the sack. Or I'll just be tied up dancing with the OL.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
The ratings really seem to matter this year. I've had good sack numbers playing with the Dolphins. Now (3 years into the savegame) my stud DE Cam Wake has gotten old and lost his explosiveness, thus he can't get past any half-decent OT. You need pass rushers with explosiveness (ACC) and pass rush moves (either FMV or PMV).
You'll also recognize that it's easier to sack a QB with low awareness. Those great QBs (who tend to have high AWR) usually get rid of the ball just in time but when you play the Geno Smiths of the world you'll recognize the difference.
Yesterday I played the Chiefs who still have Alex Smith at QB. I had basically no chance to get sacks, every time I came close he just barely threw it away. The one time I got to him (on a rollout play near the goalline) my DT (Suh) knocked him out of the game with an injury. He was replaced by Aaron Murray and there was a noticable difference in the way the two QBs played.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:53 PM   #584
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I get 2-5 sacks a game but I really gotta spam the A button and X button haha. Anyone else using my sliders on Normal game speed? Or is everyone using Slow? Either one works good just wanted to see what everyone using normal sees. I think on slow it's harder for both teams to run the ball but easier to pass and on normal I think it's the opposite for both. I like normal better tho especially when when fatigue starts to set in on the 4th qtr. When players are fatigued they move a little too slow on slow game speed imo. But gameplay on both speeds is good I think I did a good job with my sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »