Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) - Page 74 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
View Poll Results: Do U Find My Sliders Realistic and Fun?
Yes 133 83.13%
No 27 16.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #585
Rookie

JCLII's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (All-Pro)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I get 2-5 sacks a game but I really gotta spam the A button and X button haha. Anyone else using my sliders on Normal game speed? Or is everyone using Slow? Either one works good just wanted to see what everyone using normal sees. I think on slow it's harder for both teams to run the ball but easier to pass and on normal I think it's the opposite for both. I like normal better tho especially when when fatigue starts to set in on the 4th qtr. When players are fatigued they move a little too slow on slow game speed imo. But gameplay on both speeds is good I think I did a good job with my sliders.
I have noticed towards the end of games that my players move really slow and I play on very slow setting. Overall it doesn't really affect my games so I'm sticking with that.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2015, 10:12 PM   #586
Rookie

I liked the sliders yesterday on slow speed only thing was the subs which I will try your new ones. Curious as why you increased run block for user and fatigue? Only thing I found hard was pass rush which should get better with the one. But I think it also depends on the QB and line
Old 10-13-2015, 11:11 PM   #587
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
I liked the sliders yesterday on slow speed only thing was the subs which I will try your new ones. Curious as why you increased run block for user and fatigue? Only thing I found hard was pass rush which should get better with the one. But I think it also depends on the QB and line
I increased fatigue to make the update to auto subs work properly and user run block by a point because most people were having too hard a time, u can leave it at 43 if you're doing good with it. I do good with 43 and 44 but I made some final tweaks just now to run block for both and pass block for both

Last edited by Flazko; 10-13-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:13 PM   #588
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCLII
I have noticed towards the end of games that my players move really slow and I play on very slow setting. Overall it doesn't really affect my games so I'm sticking with that.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
As long as you're happy bro. It's pretty realistic for players to get tired as game goes on.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:04 AM   #589
Rookie

Sharpshooter1324's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I get 2-5 sacks a game but I really gotta spam the A button and X button haha. Anyone else using my sliders on Normal game speed? Or is everyone using Slow? Either one works good just wanted to see what everyone using normal sees. I think on slow it's harder for both teams to run the ball but easier to pass and on normal I think it's the opposite for both. I like normal better tho especially when when fatigue starts to set in on the 4th qtr. When players are fatigued they move a little too slow on slow game speed imo. But gameplay on both speeds is good I think I did a good job with my sliders.

I use slow speed. Some games I run all over and most games its hard to run on teams but I like that because it is a challenge. I have a 32 team control and I play every game per week so I get to experience some teams strenght and weakness's. Great sliders Flazko!!
Old 10-14-2015, 10:55 AM   #590
MVP

OVR: 3

@Flazko -

I'm planning on giving your slider set a go....Was wondering what roster set are you using? The most recent or a few weeks back? If your using a roster set from previous weeks, was wondering if you would be able to upload it to Madden Share....Look forward to trying the sliders out! Cheers!

EDIT: Just realized your on XBox One....I'm on the PS4....Will still give these a go!

Last edited by PhiPsi1; 10-14-2015 at 11:03 AM.
Old 10-14-2015, 03:24 PM   #591
Rookie

Do these work with coach mode? Anyone tried these as coach mode?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Old 10-14-2015, 05:04 PM   #592
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpshooter1324
I use slow speed. Some games I run all over and most games its hard to run on teams but I like that because it is a challenge. I have a 32 team control and I play every game per week so I get to experience some teams strenght and weakness's. Great sliders Flazko!!
I also use slow. I Ike it better than normal. You're welcome bro

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »